Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

rosethecat98

Windows PC

Re: Lost my ENTIRE game

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:59 pm
Hi Masha80,

They should be able to find your game with your friend code if you have it, that's what they did for me, but if you've followed all of AlexYs instructions to try and recover, you'll have to submit a ticket to support. There are directions on how to do that on the first page of this forum though, fair warning, I've been dealing with a super long turnaround for my ticket.
Hope that helps.
no avatar

Masha80

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 pm
@rosethecat98 nee spijtig genoeg geen vrienden code had enkel veel vrienden maar voorgesteld door spel zelf.. Vraag me af ik of iemand die annca kan terugvinden of ergens lijst met de clans ofwel hoop ik ze via die financiële weg mijn account terugvinden .. Want ik toch paar keer iets besteld zelf nog op vrijdag 27 maart.. Dragondice event sowieso al verloren zaken zucht
no avatar

Masha80

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:12 pm
@ rosethecat98 nee spijtig genoeg geen vrienden code had enkel veel vrienden maar voorgesteld door spel zelf .. Vraag me af ik of iemand die annca kan terugvinden of ergens lijst met de clans ofwel hoop ik ze via die financiële weg mijn account terugvinden .. Want ik toch paar keer iets besteld zelf nog op vrijdag 27 maart .. Dragondice event sowieso al verloren zaken zucht
Heb wel al mail of ticket verzonden naar customer care maar hoop mss iemand mij kan terugvinden Of die annca dan weet ik tenminste al terug spelers naam bv
no avatar

Andrea Sofia

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:58 am
I lost my entire game today, as my game was charging I had to reboot my computer and when I got access to the game again, it started from level 1, I asked for help and got this ticket: 20109021. 
Please help me get my progress back, as I was at level 80 and also leader of a clan. 
no avatar

rosethecat98

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:19 am
Hi Andrea, I had this happen to me and I finally got it back today. First, follow AlexYs instructions on the first page of this thread. If you have already done this or if your game is hooked to xbox live (like me) instead of facebook, you may have to play through a couple levels before it prompts you with the option to restore your save file. That is ultimately how I managed to get it back. Best of luck!

@Masha80 I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you responded with because it is showing up as german? (forgive me if I am wrong, I am not good with languages) instead of English. I hope you get your issue resolved though.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost my ENTIRE game

Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:48 am
Hello,

@Masha80 If you haven't yet recovered your progress, either through customer care or on your own by singing in with your social network account, please let me know your ticket ID. That way I can ping Customer Care to expedite the resolve of your issue. You can find your ticket ID in the automated response email you should have received after reporting the issue to Customer Care.

@Andrea Sofia If what rosethecat98 doesn't work, please know that one of our available dedicated agents should contact you soon to help you in getting your DML progress back. That said, please also reply back to the auto-message you've received from Customer Care after submitting the ticket to let them know of your friend code as that's an important detail that can help the agents to locate your old account in their system.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Masha80

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:27 pm
@alexYs i have 2 codes because first time a vriend contact custumer care because i doesnt worm ayt first by myself and after that i send them back ... So first ticket ID is 20093319 and the other is ticket ID is 20103039 sorry for make it little more difficult.. Hope they could hrelp me because i really remember nothing Like friend code or username because it was giving by the game grtz

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost my ENTIRE game

Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:33 am
Hi Masha80, so the two tickets you have opened with Customer Care have been merged into this one: #20093319. A customer care agent is following up on your case now and will do their best to get your progress back.

That said, I've noticed you were asking about how to get your user id also known as Gameloft Player ID, you can get it by going to Options - Info - About. The Player ID should be right at the start before the credits roll (screenshot from my game for reference: https://i.imgur.com/QlWXQ2A.png). So once you've obtained this info please reply back to the email sent by customer care so they can proceed forward with the account recovery process. Thank you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

WyvernGuy

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:08 am
Player for almost six years. Now game will not load for last two days. 
Also no surprise, my old user name and password work, but I am not allowed to post when I use them, so I create a new user name and now I need to post an untold number of times before I can start my own thread again.

Cheers gameloft.
no avatar

WyvernGuy

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:23 am
My reason for posting is obvious, but I would like the ability to play the game again...hopefully soon.

I would also appreciate if someone at gameloft would return emails. Not so much during a pandemic, but just in the future. 

It could be something like: We understand your frustration, and we are attempting to resolve the issue...blah, blah, blah...we completely understand that when we charge real money you expect a real game...blah, blah, blahhhhhh