Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Rafal_Klan Polska

Windows Phone

Re: Game won't load

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:52 pm
I have serious problem after new update. Games wont load. I have tried with reinstallation and I could enter the game only without donloading content, but I can't access any features except basic, so I have download content again (about 300 and something MB), and almost at the end of downloading game have kicked me out and I can't login anymore. I have tried this again and again and again, and nothing, I still can't play.

I have the same from saturday (14.09). The game was loading, then everything was "black", when I started to downloading the contnet (384 MB) before finish it (about 372 MB was downloaded) the game kicked me out. So I uninstall the game, make a new installation of it and the situation was the same. But today the game event can't start. I can see only logo of Gameloft, black screen and that's all. Help me!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:17 am
My game takes 2,5minutes to either load or die.
Then I can play for about 1-5 minutes before it crashes.
Nothing of that was happening before the last update

aaand I got a ticket # for it now: 18936633
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
Windows Lumia 650, Windows 10 mobile
Recruitment code: 1e1ec
Playing on Windows [EUR] since 16.1.2015
Top 50 Clan: Angel power (29/50)
- active players welcome
Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends-wiki.mobga.me/Main_Page
no avatar

Muhi

Windows Phone

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:20 am
Four days ago the customer care told me that the developers are aware of the problem and to wait for a quick update, but still nothing. It would be nice to have some news on the state of the problem and how much we have to wait yet.

@AlexYs FromGameloft Could you tell us something about it, please? Thank you in advance

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game won't load

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:06 pm
Hello everyone, all the information I have is that the Customer Care team has escalated all the cases related to the crash at launch / slow loading / game freeze / game crash happening on Windows Phone devices on to the Windows team for a more detailed investigation. They (the developers handling the Windows version of the game) have said that they'll be checking each case escalated by Customer Care to see what's the reasoning for these unusual and frustrating behaviors occurring in the new update. The support agents assigned to your tickets will update you the moment they receive additional information form the devs. Also, I cannot provide any kind of ETA at the moment, since like I said, they're currently investigating all the reports that are coming through CC. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:44 pm
It reminds me of the ad-popup interval.
I had the issue that each time an ad popped up my game crashed. That was years ago and was fixed when I spent .99€ so these ads didn't show up anymore.
Maybe this is a related case, can you pass this on?
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game won't load

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:02 pm
Hey soukupmi, I've just passed this along to our developers handling the Windows version of DML. Hopefully the info you've provided will help them with their investigation. Thanks and all the best!
no avatar

Muhi

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:41 pm
Hi AlexYs, the customer care agent assigned to my ticket told me that in this case they do not keep customers informed about the progress of the problem, because it is affecting many people and not a single person, and for this reason they closed my ticket several days ago, telling me to check social medias for news. Many days have passed since the update and we are losing the solo event, soon the castle will also begin and still no news about the problem (me, at least). Is it still not possible to have an ETA?
no avatar

Eric_Darnall

Windows Phone

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pm
I suggest GL look at their user stats / telemetry for Windows Phone because I think the recent update broke a LOT of people's older WP10s. My Lumia 640XL is having the same problems described on this thread. I will raise a ticket to add to that angle, but I'd love to see some awareness to the statistical impact - ex since the recent update, we have xx.yy % fewer WP10 successful game loads. That would help clarify the priority of this sev 1 issue. Cheers

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game won't load

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:41 pm
Hello everyone, good news! Our Windows team has found the root of these annoying issues and they're now working on the delivery method for the fix. It will most likely be pushed through a small hotfix which will be made available to everyone on Windows Phone as soon as possible. Thanks for bearing with us and sorry for all the troubles created by the Windows Phone update.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:09 pm
Wow, I really hope that this was it then.
Having to restart the phone just to collect some gold or food for the solo is really becoming unbearable
Attachments
wp_ss_20190920_0009.png
Incoming crash
wp_ss_20190920_0009.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 44 times
A dragon, a dragon,
- active players welcome