no avatar

mostdowned

Steam

frequent crash on PC(AMD device)

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:10 pm
hi everyone.my PC hardware is R5 3600+RTX2060+16G RAM,i can run this game smoothly at 144fps,but every a few matches my game crashes.i tried to update video card driver,change graphics settings,and even turn off AMD hyper threading,but nothing worked.so i upload the crash log i found and see if anyone can help me here.i will appreicate it if anyone can give me some useful information.
Attachments
CRASH LOG.zip
my crash log
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 25 times

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Re: frequent crash on PC(AMD device)

Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:18 am
MC5 is very unstable with Steam Version. With the recent updates like 35 and 36 things have gone bad.
As per the spec, your system is very good, but the problem might be with VC++ packages. Try re-installing VC++ restributable packages.
The crash happens to me everyday. The game does not crash as long as I am standing in one place. After uninstalling antivirus, things are a little better, though it crashes often though.
Since you have crash logs, please send a mail to support and might get some help from them.
no avatar

RussZTT

Windows PC

Re: frequent crash on PC(AMD device)

Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:48 pm
Was playing fine yesterdy.  Today, The game tries to open....goes to black screen then disapears (Crashes) no error.  I'm on a new Windows 10 PC.