USARMY_363MP_31B

Windows PC

United States

Is the game dead?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:34 pm
Just played MC5 last night & it worked fine. Tried loading game today & after the Gameloft logo, it goes to a black screen & won't load any further. Uninstalled the game & reinstalled & when it was downloading, the file size was way too small for a clean install for the entire game download. Many have stated they have seen that black screen for months & stopepd playing-- but today is the first time I've encountered it. Too bad MC5 didn't have the official outlets (other than this forum) like Asphalt 8 & 9 do so players can keep informed on the game's lifespan, issues, etc.
"Some people are like a Slinky. Totally useless, but still fun to watch when pushed down stairs."

MC5:
Old DT: 0fb5 New DT: 2hd7
Preferred Class: Bounty Hunter
Preferred Weapon: Spec-38A
Preferred Armor: Shibing

no avatar

ihahigor

Windows PC

Re: Is the game dead?

Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:42 pm
I also couldnt get no rewards from advertisments all day yesterday, and I watched them all...where are my rewards?

Hex0mega

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:07 pm
I also couldnt get no rewards from advertisments all day yesterday, and I watched them all...where are my rewards?

I usually get my rewards. My problem is that sometimes, it just won't allow me to watch videos to get them. I'll get a message saying that no videos are available or something to that effect, and its not because I've used them up already.
no avatar

WaleedBro323

Google Play TV (Android)

Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:40 am
High Roller is not working can anybody help me out of this me and my brother tried it alot but never connected
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:25 pm
Try with your sister
no avatar

RussZTT

Windows PC

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:03 pm
Crashed on me too.  Played fine yesterday.  Today, clicked on the icon, it tries to load but goes to black screen and disapears. I'm hardwired into my new Windows 10 PC.  I disabled my firewall but still crashes with no errors.
no avatar

steveb365

Windows PC

Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:08 pm
for the last few days i cannot watch daily videos to get credits or free spin, i also get message no videos available, its as if someone has already watch them for me,
no avatar

steveb365

Windows PC

Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:10 pm
with the amount of glitches and cheaters i would say yes the game if not dead already is slowly dying
no avatar

theknees

Windows PC

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:09 pm
looks like the game is dying, they don't do anything about all the cheaters or the bugs/glitches.