no avatar

norgviking

Windows PC

united states

calling on a bomber

Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:24 pm
How do you call on a bomber in a multiplayer event Ive tryed everything and i cant figure it out

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Re: calling on a bomber

Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:40 am
You need to cycle through the Military Support (by pressing the appropriate key as per the settings) and press deploy key. I have configured 4 for Quick Slot 2 and 3 for Quick Slot 1, so I would press 4 till I get the bomber option and then press 3.

Please Note:
1. You must have selected Drone/Air Strike/Bomber in the "Support" before the game starts or respawning.
2. Based on the class you are playing, you must meet the criteria for deploying Drone/Air Strike/Bomber. (you need to make enough kills or pick weapons)

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:47 am
jayant.vg@gmail.com wrote:
You need to cycle through the Military Support (by pressing the appropriate key as per the settings) and press deploy key. I have configured 4 for Quick Slot 2 and 3 for Quick Slot 1, so I would press 4 till I get the bomber option and then press 3.

Please Note:
1. You must have selected Drone/Air Strike/Bomber in the "Support" before the game starts or respawning.
2. Based on the class you are playing, you must meet the criteria for deploying Drone/Air Strike/Bomber. (you need to make enough kills or pick weapons)
Attachments
support.jpg
Settings
support.jpg (169.83 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
no avatar

norgviking

Windows PC

united states

Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:25 pm
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE I WILL TRY THIS NOT SURE WHERE YOU FOUND THE SELECT BOMBER SUPPORT THOUGH WHERE IS THAT AT