no avatar

renerd

Windows PC

Unable to launch game

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:41 pm
I was experiencing disconnect issues for a couple of weeks (only sporadically at first, then with greater frequency). Now I cannot even launch the game (last successful login was October 27th). It most often cites my internet connection (not a problem with ANY other app). Other times it will tell me to update to the current version of the game (my game is up-to-date according to MS Store). And once I got a servers are currently overloaded message. I have disabled all firewalls, uninstalled and re-installed the game, disabled antivirus, etc. Nothing has fixed the problem. What's going on?
no avatar

rustytash

Windows PC

Re: Unable to launch game

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:16 pm
(I'm replying to your message in hopes that If we both complain they might notice)

Same Here, it also gave a "can't complete transaction try again later" and "a check connection" now it has "could not verify app" with a customer care button which takes you to a part of the site to send a message but the required fields are for tablets and phones models only and like you, I too have a windows PC that is up to date and exceeds any minimum requirements this game would have.
I really hope after all the money and time invested in the game, they are not going to just drop support for pc users. It's funny, I noticed the videos to earn credits went first, then the weapons packs went from 5 possible blueprints down to just 1 yet they cost the same.

They had and issue with the update before the last one and it took almost a week for it made it to the PC users. I spent 30 minutes searching for a link to the PC support page which wasn't in the MS store and hard to locate on their site. When I did find it and sent the email, I recieved no reply until it was already solved 4 days later and was asked "how can we help you". The form litteraly has you give all the details before you can send it.
no avatar

renerd

Windows PC

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:27 am
From the support page:

"Connection error
We were informed that an error message "Failed to connect! Please check your internet connection and try again." is received at launching the game. Please rest assured that the issue is known and it is already being investigated."

So I guess we sit back and wait.
no avatar

AsadNONARI

Windows PC

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:21 pm
Same is problem with me, first i think it was my pc that was messing, so i update it, then same issue appear, then i re download the game, and game work fine with that new acc, but when i connect it with my real acc, same error appear, now the problem is in the game, gameloft are you in sleep, why you have lost our progressions, please wake up, and fix our problem, my dogtag is h55613, server is euro and platform is windows..