Watchdog

Windows PC

Not sure why, but am having connection issues with the game. Since this is new, and I am apparently the only one (so far) to have this issue tonight. I need assistance in rectifying the issue.

Watchdog

Windows PC

Are we experiencing server issues? Or is this someting else? It's obviously not on my end,as I am here trying to get a resolution. I would appreciate a response. thanks in advance

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

I dunno - I'm not having any issues atm. Try contact Customer Care.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Watchdog

Windows PC

I am guessing it was the voice chat via microsoft that caused the issue. The reset back seems to have stopped the crawl.

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Voice Chat was not introduced this update. It was delayed as the approval process for Windows Store for Voice Chat was simply not fast enough to meet the hotfix deadline. So Windows PC is the only platform that does not have VC (Should be added next update, though ;p)
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Watchdog

Windows PC

Yeah, it's more of an issue with something the devs have done to my account... I think a thumb got stuck on the keyboard or something.. lol... this is me trying not to lose my mind about it all... Being invested in the game, it's like when a pizza delivery driver can't find my house.... I know it will be ok, but I am hungry... :-)
no avatar

renerd

Windows PC

I was experiencing disconnect issues for a couple of weeks (only sporadically at first, then with greater frequency). Now I cannot even launch the game (last successful login was October 27th). It most often cites my internet connection (not a problem with ANY other app). Other times it will tell me to update to the current version of the game (my game is up-to-date according to MS Store). And once I got a servers are currently overloaded message. I have disabled all firewalls, uninstalled and re-installed the game, disabled antivirus, etc. Nothing has fixed the problem. What's going on?