USARMY_363MP_31B

Windows PC

United States

Re: Connection Issue

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:58 am
It may not be at the servers. I'm having the same issues all day today & somewhere between Point A (my PC) & Point Z (Gameloft servers) there is something messed up along the network. It could be a bad node in a relay we have to pass through before getting to the servers. It could be a bad server at Gameloft too..... but don't assume the problem is with Gameloft & it's their problem to fix when it could be another ISP that we all have to pass through before getting to Gameloft that is the problem.
"Some people are like a Slinky. Totally useless, but still fun to watch when pushed down stairs."

MC5:
Old DT: 0fb5 New DT: 2hd7
Preferred Class: Bounty Hunter
Preferred Weapon: Spec-38A
Preferred Armor: Shibing

no avatar

Herman Olivier

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:05 am
Also Been down since 4 Am since 4th September 2019
Currently Running;
Device : Huawei P20 Pro,
OS Version : 9 / EMUI VERSION 9.1.0.325

I have Cleared Cahce & Data Twice, And reinstalled Twice, Issue still not resolved.
no avatar

superaznman

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:15 am
Yeah wtf my squad needs me

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:19 am
Update from Chaja:
'Hello peoples! Thank you for joining the stream last night if you were there and anyone who is new here from the stream hello and welcome!

The servers last night were a clustercluck and we are terribly sorry about the servers going haywire. I have talked to our producer about the issue and as a compensation we will be sending credits to everyone through your inboxes so expect some monies from us!

The servers are up and should be working for everybody so if you are still having issues please send me a DM and I will get to you when I can, I have some work to do today and some messages to catch up on but rest assured I will get to everyone's messages!'

FYI, Chaja's Discord ID is 'Chaja#9609'.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
no avatar

Lît Bößß

Windows PC

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:32 am
its working again p)
no avatar

TealSabism

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Can anyone confirm that everything else work and that the connection fails just as the MP map finishes loading.Is there any fix to this yet?

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:21 pm
I don't have this issue. Could you provide your server/dogtag? I'll chase it up.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235
no avatar

TealSabism

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:50 pm
ArcticKitsune wrote:
I don't have this issue. Could you provide your server/dogtag? I'll chase it up.

My dogtag is 72e49d and I presume I am on the Chinese ser vers. *update to problem - I had a forved wioindows 10 update and now I can't log into the game at all; I used to get onto the profile page before the update.

no avatar

morikhan

Windows PC

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 am
Am I the only one who can't watch ads for credite and packages?
Its like when I reach daily limit of video ads, but I haven't watched any since Saturday.

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Connection Issue

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:59 am
Hi morikhan,

The team has informed me that they are still investigating what's up with ads. 👀 In the meantime, any details from you guys will help: dog tags, geolocation, screenshots, etc.

Thanks a lot!
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to also join us on Discord - a place for real-time chat, tips, and updates.  :)
Sniper Fury: https://discord.gg/qu4vmNX
Modern Combat 5: https://discord.gg/pK29szp9Zx