no avatar

Peacefulgangsta

Windows PC

The spot skill won't activate after it finishes loading, which prevents me from proceeding onward in the tracker event can I get a more in depth explanation of this or a video.
no avatar

PikachuGames240

Google Play (Android)

Adding on to this the sc-ent challenge in chapter 3 for 50 kills in multiplayer is broken also I have 90 to 100 kills with that gun and which is double the amount of the goal so please fix i was looking forward to trying and unlocking the class....
no avatar

786helper

Google Play (Android)

Same, my mission get 50 kills in multiplayer using sc-ent doesn't work too. I am stuck on 12/50 kills. I wonder if only those kills were counted before the weapon was upgraded. After weapon upgrade maybe the kills don't get recognised?

Dog tag: 8g42152

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

I had to close and restart the game to get the Sc-ent kills to count but then they did. Had to pay to skip the 2 (so far) Spot challenges. The second time the price was 115 and then changed to 170 so I had to bite the bullet and pay the 170 (after closing and restarting to make sure the price was indeed the new price)...
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi guys,

It's a bummer to hear you're encountering issues. :(
The best solution at this time is for you to contact Customer Care from the in-game button and have them check it out.

Thanks!

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

I did (#33015) and got a response: "Thank you for your patience.

We are happy to let you know that the issues with Tracker Event score not being saved have been fixed.

Our developers adjusted the balance of this event to even the playing field for every affected user.

We are sincerely sorry for all the trouble this problem caused you. We hope you'll be able to enjoy the event now!"

Not sure how that addresses having to spend tokens for the SPOT challenges?

That was in response to: "In the Tracker event I have had to pay (100ish credits the first time and 170 credits the second time) to skip the "use Spot skill X# of times" as the Spot skill listed as "Enemies in your line of sight will be revealed on the radar, even if they're not shooting. Scan occurs once every five seconds" does not work. On your forum many are having this problem and I would hope that you would reimbuirse those who pay and fix the bug for those who cannot afford to do so."
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"