no avatar

haweris.warraich

Google Play (Android)

Not getting ads

Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:06 pm
Hello! My dogtag is 81ehd5h. I'm not getting ads with which I can get eagle credits and weapon packs, etc.
Every time when I want to get credits or want to get spin the wheel or weapon packs, I had to turn on a VPN. 
But when I use VPN my internet speed gets slower down, due to which my game crashes. 

Please tell me what to do to get these ads. 
Thanks in advance.
no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

No ads for soldier/weapon packs

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:05 pm
I usually get a new round of soldier/weapon pack ads available at the start of each new daily challenge. Haven’t seen any new ads for packs for 3 daily challenges now. Is it just me, or has there been a wholesale change
hh8g8h
no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

No ads for soldier/weapon packs

Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:10 am
I usually have the option to view ads for soldier packs at the beginning of each daily challenge. That has not happened for many days now. Is this a deliberate change in the way packs are earned? Or is it a glitch?
hh8g8h
no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

Re: No ads for soldier/weapon packs

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Does anyone else have this issue? Am I the only one who can't watch ads to get soldier packs? I will NEVER be able to get any of the armor from the solo events if I have to buy all 30 packs. Come on people chime in on this.
hh8g8h
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Not getting ads

Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 am
Hey BoomPa, haweris.warraich,

Can you guys check if you are still unable to see the ads today? There were some issues with some ads a few days ago, but those have been solved. I am pretty sure this shouldn't impact you seeing ads, but I'd like to check to make sure the matter is in fact unrelated.

It would help if you would share your devices specs and geo-locations. Otherwise, you could contact Customer Care directly from your in-game button so they can check what's up with your particular account, in private.

Thanks! :)
no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

Re: Not getting ads

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:24 am
The only pack I can watch an ad for are combat packs. None of the other soldier packs have ads available for me to watch.
hh8g8h
no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 pm
Forgot to give the info you asked for. I'm in California, USA. Running Windows 10 64 bit PC
CPU -. Intel® Core™ i7-6700K
System board - MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon (MS-7A12)
RAM 16.0 GB DDR4 SDRAM
Video Card - NVDIA GeForce GTX 960
That's prbly more than you needed but there it is.
hh8g8h
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Not getting ads

Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:58 am
Better safe than sorry. :) Thanks! I'll see what I can find out and get back to you.
no avatar

RellaXx

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 am
Reklam izleme sorunu bende hep var surekli gir cik yapiyorum biktim artik bu oyundan oynadigim maci bile saymiyor reklam izledigimde cok saçma.
no avatar

RellaXx

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:36 am
Bu olayi cozmeniz lazim islem tamamlanamadi lutfen daha sonra tekrar deneyin diyor surekli oyun on bellegini temizliyorum yine olmuyor vpn ile sorun azda olsa kalkiyor ancak sunucu yavasliyor bu sefer oyundan sıkıldım iyice bu sorunu acil duzeltiniz...!