rishadbdhiphop

Windows PC

Mistakely Bought The Dread eye skin

Wed May 29, 2019 10:42 am
I Dont Wanted to buy the dread eye skin. I Was Checking Shop Hub And Mistakely Bought the D.eye Skin. I want my credits back i was saving my credits to buy Oni. I Lost 200credits.. I Want My Credits back please
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:38 am
Hi, rishadbdhiphop!
Unfortunately, I'm not able to help you with this issue.
Please send a ticket directly to the Support Team (from your in-game button), so they can start a deeper check into your user account data.

Good luck!
no avatar

Krishbhagat

Google Play (Android)

I didn't receive the VIP box.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:37 pm
In global preparation I have spend rs. 799/- two times to purchase the vip box but didn't receive any vip box also it shows transaction is successful both the times but I didn't get any vip box and now I'm unable to claim the rewards in global preparation event. Please help.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:10 am
Hi Krishbhagat,

Please contact our Customer Care Team from your in-game button and explain your situation. They will help you out in this matter.

Cheers!
no avatar

Im2silent

Google Play (Android)

Re: Mistakely Bought The Meat Grinder skin

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:33 pm
I accidentaly bought the skin and when I was looking around to see if i could hv bought anything I went and looked in the shop which was selling the weapon skin for 200 green credits.Plz help me I don't want that gun skin because I don't have it and I would like to get my green coins returned
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:20 pm
Hi Im2silent,

Try contacting the Support Team and explaining you have an accidental purchase that you need to cancel. They should be able to help you out with this. :)

Good luck!
no avatar

Im2silent

Google Play (Android)

Can I please get a refund of 200 green credits.I accidentaly bought the meat grinder skin for the grinder and I do not want to keep it can I please get my credits refunded