no avatar

IGOTDATSAUCE

Windows PC

will we get a fix for the nade problems?

Thu May 23, 2019 1:43 am
have not been able to use nades sapper turrets or seconday naz since the update. no evil eye also. and with marauders running around extremely too op!!!  it's kinda annoying to to play for a month without any nades or turrets
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

will we get a fix for the nade problems?

Tue May 28, 2019 3:41 pm
Hi IGOTDATSAUCE,
Please contact Customer Care from your in-game button. They should be able to do a check and see why you've not been able to use them.
Thanks!
no avatar

Dr. R

Windows PC

I have contacted Customer Care on the same issue and they were not able to help. They suggested I learn to use a keyboard! Anyone using a controller is having the same issue. Please help!! Thanks
no avatar

IGOTDATSAUCE

Windows PC

devs are working to solve the issue. we can expect a fix on the next update. other than that there is no way to use controllers to get our desired effect.
Thank you for your patience.
The developers confirmed that this is a known issue with controllers and they're working on a fix which will be included in the next update of the game.
Apologies for the temporary inconvenience.
There is a workaround, and it's probably the same one you mentioned reading about in the forums.
The workaround is Unplug controller > Settings > Customize HUD > Reset > Save > Plug in controller. This must be performed in a match and at the start of every match, which can be quite cumbersome, so I'd recommend playing with the keyboard until we roll out a fix in the next update.
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Take care,
Hristo