no avatar

ChrisR

Windows PC

USA

Bugs in new update

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:39 pm
Hello, In weapon classes, Assault, Kommander, Sniper, Morph, Heavy, Recon and Marauder I have no grenades. In Sapper, I cannot use turrets or grenades. Very frustrating to play
thank you for your time.
no avatar

Grandpa Bob

Windows PC

Re: Bugs in new update

Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:01 pm
Windows 10, xbox live, xbox elite controller.

I too am having troubles with not being able to cycle to my grenades using the controller.   Not being able to play with grenades is no fun.

After some investigation and some trial and error, I have found that if I start the game with the controller "off" and the keyboard active by default and then start the controller after the game begins, the default is grenades and I can cycle through with the controller or the "T" key on the keyboard. 

Strange, but it works every time.

bob
Updated....
no avatar

Sisajtekurac

Apple (iOS)

Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 pm
How to start a new thread? I bought golder EER 15 while trying to close pop-up add and I'd like my credits back.
no avatar

armalite us

Windows PC

Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 am
i have this same problem no grenades same controller setup on pc elite xbox contoller will not cycle abilitys cant use or even show grenades if theres no ability there is no rb but in campaign i have everythging just fine ??? please help i have tried to tweak everything !!
no avatar

Dr. R

Windows PC

Thu May 16, 2019 5:28 am
Any answers to not being able to cycle to grenades ? Is there a workaround aside from plugging/unplugging controller before every game?!! Thanks so much
no avatar

IGOTDATSAUCE

Windows PC

Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 am
will we be seing a hot fix for the grenade problem? i have not had nades since the update and can't use sapper turrets or the morph secondary for naz.
no avatar

Grandpa Bob

Windows PC

Tue May 21, 2019 4:15 pm
Grenades still not working.. It's been almost a month. ?????