Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Big issues with Bars / Event -PC-

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:25 am
STEAM VERSION 

1st of all you can not stack  the timer on shields  so i set here waiting for it to expier and was going to renew , well i just lost almost 7k bars soon as timer expiered .
spent 4 k credits on this event  today  made it to 4th chapter  and on last one  till chapter 5 and this hapens i mean  COME ON !

i even dropped Br from 3200 down to 1967 to do this event  

what hapen to  100 BARS melt in 1 hour ?   naw they all melted when my shield expiered 

MIND BLOWN

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Re: Big issues with Bars / Event

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:36 am
APARENTLY this is happening to multiple players in game ! soon as shield expirers bars GO poof

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:39 pm
This is a known issue. Please just try to spend as many Chocoloate Bars as prossible before the Cyro-Shield time expires.

If your squad mates have also encountered such type of problem, ask them to contact Customer Care via the in-game button (if it doesn’t work on Steam, transfer your progress to the MS Store version and submit a ticket there). Share all ticket numbers with me below and I’ll try speeding the process up.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page

Hugh G Johnson

Windows PC

Re: Big issues with Bars / Event -PC-

Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:25 pm
April 26, 2019, 13:11 +0000 hi 
had an issue earlier when my cooler timer ran out and i lost 1444 chocolates 
if you going to take chocs when the timer runs out.. by all means.. take 100.. but to take ALL of them is a bit much 
please see if this can be restored 

thanks  From Gameloft Customer Care.Conversation ID: #17151