Watchdog

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Reports Thread

Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:17 pm
How about removing the hackers, instead of just reading these reports and letting them change their names. I see the same people (dogtags) day after day using every hack out there. And now there's a new imp hack. This situation isn't getting better, it's getting worse. People will tell you about the one's notorious for hacking, listen to them for Christ's sake. We want a fair game here because we really like the format. But playing day in and day out with those imposter players to sorry to play an honest game ruins it for all of us. Don't procrastinate, be proactive. close the back doors and get rid of the coders who are selling back door passes for $9.95 a month to those illegal players. When they brag about it on global chat, it sure as heck isn't a secret. For all of us, get it together and stop this hack usage.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters Reports Thread

Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:46 am
We know names are unreliable, that's why we always ask for you guys to report dog tags. :)
We have just implemented a new strategy, starting with Update 30, and we expect it to give great results. Just give it a bit of time to snowball. ;)

Also, if you see anybody bragging in the public chat, you should use the report button. Thanks!

Watchdog

Windows PC

Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:57 am
While I appreciate your sentiment. When can we expect to notice even a little of this? I have lost over 200 league points to the hacking bas*ards just today alone. And I see more of them now, not less. I don't want to sound sceptical, but damn it all. This is getting beyond frustrating. I spend my money and expect better than this.. So if would. please, tell me when we can expect to see any improvement?
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters Reports Thread

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:52 am
Hey, Watchdog! We already have proof that the new measures are working. So even though we can't really promise an ETA, we expect to see more results ASAP.
no avatar

ㅓFㄴYㅏ

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:39 pm
@Lina, I've seen people sporadically talking about low json. Is that hack?
no avatar

ㅓFㄴYㅏ

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:48 pm
Dogtag: 639g15g
Platform: android

Shooting through walls +
Possible and probable damage, accuracy and health hacks

Watchdog

Windows PC

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:34 pm
Thanks Lina, I appreciate the fact this serious issue is being handled... If you really want to catch a bunch of them, I suggest you look at the mp matches from 10:30 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. est U.S. That is when they are most active. They know when you all are closing up shop for the day, and utilize that time period to run amuck. The AH software implemented in your algorithm isn't catching them. It should, but if last night is any example, it needs to be adjusted tighter.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters Reports Thread

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:20 am
Watchdog, I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to record your games one night, and catch some of them on camera? 🤔 I could send that video to the anti-hacking team.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters Reports Thread

Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:26 am
ㅓFㄴYㅏ wrote:
Dogtag: 639g15g
Platform: android

Shooting through walls +
Possible and probable damage, accuracy and health hacks

Ok, he has been reported. Thanks! ;)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters Reports Thread

Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:31 pm
ㅓFㄴYㅏ wrote:
@Lina, I've seen people sporadically talking about low json. Is that hack?

No, it shouldn't have anything to do with hacks. JSON is a format similar to a .txt file for example.