gamer2016

Google Play (Android)

Problems with servers

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:29 pm
Hi, after long time i decided to play further Modern Combat 5 game on my android. With Wifi i don't have any problem, but always in game is error with internet connection, impossible to play. Wifi signal is good, but always dropping connection, one time was gone, but untill i played game, all the time when i don't play game with connection there is no any problem with wifi. Fix that
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Problems with servers

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:52 pm
Hello, soldier!

If you're having connection issues, please be sure to try the following:
1. Restart your router and your Wi-Fi connection.
2. Turn off your device for 2 minutes and then turn it back on.
3. Make sure that your internet connection signal strength is at maximum.
4. Close all background apps.
5. Temporarily disable your firewall and/or anti-virus software.
6. Make sure that you are using a fast and stable internet connection (you should try switching to a different ISP to rule out your current internet connection).

Please keep me posted if any of the above works for you!

gamer2016

Google Play (Android)

Re: Problems with servers

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:59 pm
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Hello, soldier!

If you're having connection issues, please be sure to try the following:
1. Restart your router and your Wi-Fi connection.
2. Turn off your device for 2 minutes and then turn it back on.
3. Make sure that your internet connection signal strength is at maximum.
4. Close all background apps.
5. Temporarily disable your firewall and/or anti-virus software.
6. Make sure that you are using a fast and stable internet connection (you should try switching to a different ISP to rule out your current internet connection).

Please keep me posted if any of the above works for you!

Hi, Lina, thanks for helping. But i'm faster small gamer as soldier :) Game was installed after long time. Which already is uninastalled, coz is this issue and problem, faster untill Gameloft will fix it. How i understand, you did not understood me at all. Problem is with yours servers or game. So let me explain you very clear - wifi dropping just when i playing yours game Modern Combat 5 in others ways with wifi is everything fine. PROBLEM is only when is playing this game :) Always problem with connection showing, last time was showed when wifi wasn't turned off automatic at all. After uninstall game with wifi i did not saw any dropping problem :) Thanks for yours try to help with yours instruction, but i guest need to check game at all, with device is not related at all :)

ANSWER INTO YOURS INSTRUCTION:

1. Restart your router and your Wi-Fi connection - That was did several times before i posted here my message, also extra was resetted network settings. Problem is only when is laying game.
2. Turn off your device for 2 minutes and then turn it back on - Usually is enough for some seconds untill device turning off, actually Sony's devices vibrating after that. So that was did, but not 2 minutes as you wrote. Problem is just when i played game.
3. Make sure that your internet connection signal strength is at maximum - My route is in the same room, so signal is highest which can be at all. Coz it's wifi, speed is which must to be at all and maximum. Problem is and was just in gaming process.
4. Close all background apps - can you advice me how to do that when apps like Facebook, Facebook's messanger and ect., turning on automatic? Usually after use of app i turning off it at all, usually i restarting smartphone for reason to turn off all apps which was played. Sometime i "killing" it with 3rd parties apps, but as i mentioned apps like Facebook turning on automatic and impossible to turn off it for long time.
5. Temporarily disable your firewall and/or anti-virus software - This step yours sound most funny and strange, can you explain how to turn off in smartphone firewaff? :) I have antivirus in my smartphone, but antivirus in smartphone don't effect internet progress at all. I want to say that antivirus in PC and in smartphone is two differnt things.
6. Make sure that you are using a fast and stable internet connection (you should try switching to a different ISP to rule out your current internet connection) - I have one of the best internet at all in the world, i'm not joking and i'm not trying to do that. My provider giving me really stable internet connect. So that's why i'm so sure that this is problem with yours servers and game :)

As i mentioned it's game and yours servers issue so please fix it, untill that day game is uninstalled and will not be installed untill Gameloft fix this issue :) Thanks again for helping ;)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Problems with servers

Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm
Hi gamer2016,
If it's a matter of server connection, then I believe you will be pleased to know the teams announced server improvements coming soon. :)

gamer2016

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:13 pm
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Hi gamer2016,
If it's a matter of server connection, then I believe you will be pleased to know the teams announced server improvements coming soon. :)

:) It's pleasure to hear about servers improvements to me? Well... if say honest to me is most important thing is to get stable product and it doesn't matter it's free or paid (ok, ok... even it is paid) if company offer to me something, it must work fine. So improvement of equipment is always good step from comapny, i think every company which respect itself, must to invest in their quality improvement. But if talk from costumer side i just need good product which offer to me company. Will be updates of servers, ok... but i can't play Modern Combat now... So with news about servers my problem didn't disappeared :)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Problems with servers

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:15 pm
There is probably one more thing you could try for an immediate fix. Open up a conversation with Customer Care. They could maybe provide a more technical check and hopefully, help improve the quality of the experience for you.

You can reach them from your in-game button (which you'll find in the Settings menu).
Thanks! :)

gamer2016

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:57 am
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
There is probably one more thing you could try for an immediate fix. Open up a conversation with Customer Care. They could maybe provide a more technical check and hopefully, help improve the quality of the experience for you.

You can reach them from your in-game button (which you'll find in the Settings menu).
Thanks! :)

Thank you, Lina, for help. I appreciate your efforts :)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Problems with servers

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:55 am
No problemo. Here to help! :)

gamer2016

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:57 pm
Lina FromGameloft wrote: