no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

Game crashes after Slots ERA ad

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:28 am
Every time i see the Slots ERA ad my game locks up. I have to close and restart the game to clear it. Windows 10 PC
hh8g8h
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Re: Game crashes after Slots ERA ad

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:05 pm
I can't post new threads... I can't contact support.... I'm having issues with the game.......

I cannot close ads after watching them, forcing me to restart the app... My armor no longer has a blueprint or token option..... Weapon zoom bugs a lot, causing deaths........

Can someone please look into this??? It's keeping me from spending............ I want to buy the sapper but, the issues are making me hold out.......
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 pm
OK.... Ads close now....... But how can I get info about the armor unlock with blueprints or tokens??? Would like 2 know.... Will pause spending until I can figure this out......
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:26 pm
Hey BoomPa!
This has been sorted out by the teams, everything should work fine now.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:36 pm
Deuteronomy, we'll have someone take a look at the weapon zoom thing. Please share your dog tag and server so they can check. :)

You will be able to post a new thread after you have posted 3 comments in the Forum (this is an anti-spam measure we have on our platform). As for contacting Customer Care, there are 2 ways of doing it: either from your in-game button (you'll find it in the Settings menu), or by accessing this link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes.

Hope this helps.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:37 pm
My armor no longer has a blueprint or token option

How do you mean?
Can you please share a screenshot?
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 pm
Nevermind the armor thing... I was doing something wrong........ Figured it out.....

e377h2 is my dog tag for the gun zoom issue..... Doesn't work a lot, causing death..........

Other than that, I'm having a blast playing the game......
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 pm
Okay, I'll get back to you once I get some info about the zoom issue.