no avatar

khpy1az

Google Play (Android)

Hi, anyone with this problem?

Game crashes randomly sometimes. And out of these times, sometime I need to redownload around 400mb of game data. Anyone else?

Also...gameloft still doesnt fix the lux bug...every game there will be people abusing it.
no avatar

khpy1az

Google Play (Android)

Hi, is there any solution? This is a real problem. It just happened to me twice within the last 30 minutes.

After it crashes, it redownloads around 400mb of data. When the download finish, a popup would appear saying "the game needs to shut down. at the next launch, the game will download the new content." then it shuts down and next time i can launch it normally. Please help.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi khpy1az,

I am going to notify our team about this issue, but I suggest you contact Customer Care from your in-game button. They will likely need access to your crash logs, but I'm sure they will give you all the instructions needed to further investigate this.

Good luck! ✌
no avatar

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:51 pm
I've been following the issues regarding everlasting negative effects up with the team and I'm glad to tell you that they will no more exist in the next update. 😁
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
FAQ / Support Page
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thanks, TSY! ✌
no avatar

SoldierMrT

Windows PC

FYI, I've had lots of crashes / freezing / reinstalls etc for the last few weeks. But ... Last night my pc downloaded a massive windows update install and today I've been on there twice with no issue at all. If you're a PC user like me (Win10 x64), maybe a Win Update will help. YMMV,
no avatar

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:28 am
That's just what I've been talking about several times. Unless there are some server-side issues, crashes are mainly caused by either the Windows 10 system itself or cheaters.
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
FAQ / Support Page
no avatar

khpy1az

Google Play (Android)

I have recently got a new phone (Huawei mate 20 x) and the problem just happened again. Previously I thought it might be phone-specific (sony xz premium was my previous phone), but looks like it is not. Both phones have good spec so it cant be due to not enough RAM or something like that.
no avatar

Fellerduck

Google Play (Android)

I can't play any online match.

It just gets to load then crashes
no avatar

Chimera666

Apple (iOS)

khpy1az wrote:
Hi, anyone with this problem?

Game crashes randomly sometimes. And out of these times, sometime I need to redownload around 400mb of game data. Anyone else?

Also...gameloft still doesnt fix the lux bug...every game there will be people abusing it.