no avatar

dog dog

Google Play (Android)

crskinner2@outlook.com wrote:
lhad to reset my game on 3/27/21 and when i logged back in my acct was changed to a level 1 with a different dog tag. connected to microsoft where my acct was supposed to be saved and it was just gone contacted gl support immeadtly and got a quick response and since then nothing my conservation id # 445076 i need some help thanks

Same. I contacted on 3/25/21 with no reply yet. That response you got is automatic.
no avatar

crskinner2@outlook.com

Windows PC

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:59 pm
just wish they would give some info about what was going on it really leaves us dangling in the wind fubar huh
no avatar

crskinner2@outlook.com

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:13 am
is there any game loft mods here lost my acc on mar 27 2021 got a quick response and nothing im frustrated my dog tag 4341e2 is not showing up any more and i was level 9 vip spent alot of money over the years had all classes all weapons lots of creds and cores all but 3 so if you cannot return my account return my money i did not pay to lose my account plese reply my conversation id # is 445076 a update on what is going on would be helpful thanks
no avatar

Adnan zeb

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:07 pm
My X box account has lost with the new update and it was not connected to to microsoft please helpo me to recover my account
no avatar

Sheikhm007

Windows PC

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:42 pm
Hello, I wanted to tell Gameloft about something. Pls, try to return my account as fast as possible as I had made that account with lots of hard work and time.
I opened the game, and it showed "awarded honorary for our earliest players" then it gave me some rewards and then forced me to play "THE LIE" mission.
After that my accounts everything was gone before I had oni, kemono, and all other guns. I had earned those stuff through my hard work, so why did the game give kill sign, 3-day power user, and camo in return for everything I had.
I play in windows 10pro and my dog tag is - cf6c64
Please return my account's data back to me.
no avatar

crskinner2@outlook.com

Windows PC

Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:45 pm
dose anyone monitor this any more i have been asking for a response for a week my conversation id#445076,dogtag #4341e2 lost my progress on4/27/21 and have heard nothing and starting to see alot of others who are having the same problem. what is up I really would like to hear from a moderator about my account I have spent alot of money to get para and other things it is not right you are not responding i ask that you please let me know something .thanks alot
no avatar

dog dog

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:41 pm
Is there a way to direct message a mod to bring attention to this thread? because this is getting ridiculous.
no avatar

crskinner2@outlook.com

Windows PC

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:44 pm
if you find a way to do that let me know dog dog
no avatar

dog dog

Google Play (Android)

Re: Progress lost

Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:50 pm
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Hi, soldier!

You will need to contact the Customer Care Department from your in-game button, for this particular situation. They have access to investigate and return your status to normal. 😉

Good luck!

Hi Lina, could you please assist us in retrieving our accounts?
Thanks.
no avatar

crskinner2@outlook.com

Windows PC

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:53 pm
hi Lina. have done that its been 3 weeks or more how long does it take? looked up my old dog tag # and it was gone dose this mean its lost for good or what thanks for the reply