no avatar

Vortigo minecraft

Windows PC

Re: Progress lost

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:45 pm
My progress is also lost I have the message to gameloft on 23rd August and only got the automated message.
My ticket ID is: 16607738
dogtag is 7g9fc
plz help me ASAP
no avatar

bash_04

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:33 am
An email has arrived asking me the following:

Please, indicate the progress you want to recover (level and identification plate of the lost profile).

but I do not remember at what level I was, is there any way to find out what level I was on? The last time I played was 2 years ago.

Me ha llegado un correo preguntando lo siguiente:
  Por favor, indíque el progreso que quiere recuperar (nivel y placa de identificación del perfil perdido).
pero no recuerdo en cual nivel  yo estaba , hay alguna forma de averiguar en que nivel estaba? La ultima vez que jugue fue hace 2 años .
no avatar

bash_04

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 am
An email has arrived asking me the following:

Please, indicate the progress you want to recover (level and identification plate of the lost profile).

but I do not remember at what level I was, is there any way to find out what level I was on? The last time I played was 2 years ago.

Me ha llegado un correo preguntando lo siguiente:
  Por favor, indíque el progreso que quiere recuperar (nivel y placa de identificación del perfil perdido).
pero no recuerdo en cual nivel  yo estaba , hay alguna forma de averiguar en que nivel estaba? La ultima vez que jugue fue hace 2 años .
no avatar

Browntango

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:38 am
All of my weapon progress has disappeared. Dont know what where and why but its all gone. I am a veteran playersothat is alot of prgress gone. Dog Tag 94eg67 nicholascartagena5340@gmail.com
no avatar

FlicD

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:41 pm
I lost also my account and reset to lvl 1 i bought a case then my game froze then kicked me out after when i booted back in i was greeted by the age giving and campaign after that i was rest back to lvl 1

Player: FlicD
DogTag:f6dfe8
Platform: android

-. noobStar .-

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:35 pm
why i cant post topic?? p)

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Progress lost

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:58 pm
Hi -. noobStar .- and welcome to the Forum! ;)

Newly registered users aren't able to immediately post their own threads, but they can definitely participate in discussions initiated by the other players in the community.

This is an anti-spam feature, so what you have to do is just post 3 messages to any threads. :) I suggest you keep it relevant and constructive, and you'll be able to post your own thread in no time.

See you around!
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to also join us on Discord - a place for real-time chat, tips, and updates.  :)
Sniper Fury: https://discord.gg/qu4vmNX
Modern Combat 5: https://discord.gg/pK29szp9Zx
no avatar

arif khan

Windows PC

lost my Account

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:15 pm
Hi gameloft
i lost my account today. when i logged in, it was showing a new account with a new Dogtag i also tried to reinstall the game but it is still showing a new account with a new Dogtag
so my progress and Account is lost
please resolve this issue for me thanks as i have played this game for more than 950 hours
windows 10 PC
My original Dog Tag= 69ehgc
Thank you

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

[Read Here] Progress loss

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:06 pm
Hi guys,

Please remember to link your account with Facebook. If at any time you find you've lost your game progress, just log back in again and your progress should be restored.

If this doesn't work, be sure to contact our Support Team from your in-game button. Unfortunately, I can't help you out myself, but they will be able to investigate and help you get everything back in order.

Cheers! :)
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to also join us on Discord - a place for real-time chat, tips, and updates.  :)
Sniper Fury: https://discord.gg/qu4vmNX
Modern Combat 5: https://discord.gg/pK29szp9Zx
no avatar

SWAG_VIPER mc5

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:53 am
everyone gonna face this issue and fb connecting trick is not working anymore,
This game is already gonna dead and few playwrs like me wanna play this bt always facing issues sometimes hackers that u wont be able to ban thats beyond yr capacity as i think....
This time i m facingnetworking issue i have 50mbps wifi and its shows always red singnal in game what the hell !!!!! I m playing other games smoothly on it bt mc5 gonna be trash on this speed i dont know why? Plz fix it if u can

_____
edited by Moderator