no avatar

JohnniePro

Windows PC

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:13 am
i have play this game 7 years and now install again this game but i lost my progress 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
no avatar

DemonSlayer11251

Windows PC

Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:52 am
Hey  Gameloft, 
My username is DemonsSayer11251, I was playing MC5 and my level was 74 or so, but after sometime it started showing internet connection error so I reset the game to remove the error and now my progress has been lost. I was having 1k credits or so and 60k - 70k diamond dust. Please assist me to get my progress back . 
I have also filed my issue on the customer care option present within the game . 
My ticket ID is 21098203
Thank you !!
no avatar

David Gene

Windows PC

Re: [Read Here] Progress/Account loss

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:41 pm
Could some GL representative please help me with the lack of contact with Customer Care on this problem? I have a ticket open (21120819), but all I get are generic e-mail responses about rebooting my WiFi router. This is not applicable because I'm using a Windows 10 PC directly wired to the router. Short story - I had to delete and recreate the Windows account I used to create my original soldier (dog tag fd4d85) in order to fix "failed to connect" error.
Now when I start game, I get a new solder created and even after going through the first campaign, then clicking on the Windows login button on game menu, then logging into my Windows account, I still have the new solder (dog tag hf138) and cannot access my original soldier. Is there any fix for this?
no avatar

VICE71

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:23 pm
buenas tardes, por mensajes del juego error de conexion durante mas de 2 meses he reinstalado el juego y he perdido mis progresos.
Podriais ayudarme a recuperarlos, +750h de juego ,gracias un saludo.
mi antigua placa ge3g0e
no avatar

ElMessiri

Windows PC

Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:38 am
they should add an auto cloud saving method to avoid this with unlinked accounts
no avatar

Alexey141v4

Windows PC

I need help to restore My VIP Account, I spend lot of money for that, I was VIP L7, lvl 140 with All unlocked guns and class.
24 days Ago I reinstalled my windows and after that my vip account removed, I ALREADY SENT 33 EMAIL TO GAMELOFT BUT THEY DID NOTHING.  I HAVE ALL INFROMATION LIKE VIP ORDER NUMBER, CERDIT NUMBERS TIME ANYTHING,
I ALREADY SENT LOT OF TICKET.
HERE IS SCREENSHOT:[#GPF-16514-327] [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Modern Combat 5] [Microsoft Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning] 
MY TICKET IS IS: 21187495.
no avatar

İSKENDER

Windows PC

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:47 pm
hello dears
ı bought new a computer and and trıed to downloaded my old account at modern combat 5.
but ıt doesnt give me me for choise my old account.and ı started new a game in modern combat 5.
ı spend a lot of money for my old account.its vip 8 at mc5.
please can u reloaded my old account back pls.
my id:156905
my dogtagis: 9813c3
my platform is: windows pc
my region is:eur.
ı am waiting your help soon as soon.thank you so much
greating by declanross

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Alexey141v4 wrote:
I need help to restore My VIP Account, I spend lot of money for that, I was VIP L7, lvl 140 with All unlocked guns and class.
24 days Ago I reinstalled my windows and after that my vip account removed, I ALREADY SENT 33 EMAIL TO GAMELOFT BUT THEY DID NOTHING.  I HAVE ALL INFROMATION LIKE VIP ORDER NUMBER, CERDIT NUMBERS TIME ANYTHING,
I ALREADY SENT LOT OF TICKET.
HERE IS SCREENSHOT:[#GPF-16514-327] [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Modern Combat 5] [Microsoft Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning] 
MY TICKET IS IS: 21187495.

Try your luck in MC5's Discord channel. Mostly CMs are active there.

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:53 pm
İSKENDER wrote:
hello dears
ı bought new a computer and and trıed to downloaded my old account at modern combat 5.
but ıt doesnt give me me for choise my old account.and ı started new a game in modern combat 5.
ı spend a lot of money for my old account.its vip 8 at mc5.
please can u reloaded my old account back pls.
my id:156905
my dogtagis: 9813c3
my platform is: windows pc
my region is:eur.
ı am waiting your help soon as soon.thank you so much
greating by declanross

Did you not save your progress with Windows or Facebook A/C in the old computer. Technically using the same A/C you must be able to restore the progress.

no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:45 pm
This funny Alexey or most likely Iskander. What he writes - "... bought a new PC and couldn't download anything." Who will believe this, but the truth is probably much easier - Iskander is a cheater and a dishonest player, like all the Russians from Russia. Iskander, for the umpteenth time, is trying to deceive everyone (as they have).
Game administration - do not trust dishonest players (especially from Russia)