Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:28 am
How to improvise my vip
no avatar

FierceCarpenter

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Fri May 08, 2020 12:13 pm
I also lost my Progress.
My recent Google Play ID ist FierceCarpenter33.

Some years ago I was maxed level and also buyed ingame stuff with real Money.

How can I geht my accaunt Back?

Today i loaded my Account after some time ans was lvl 1.
no avatar

GAMENSON

Windows PC

Mon May 11, 2020 4:12 pm
hi , let i tell you the reason it happens because of the miss heppenings in games . if you already connected with facebook google play services. then connect it again with any of these platforms .if you have connected , it will give you the notification.and you will get your progress back.
no avatar

Gmacccc

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:13 am
Hi my ticket number is 20491065
I can not retrieve my account and and trying to get help please contact me I've been waiting a couple of day to be contacted so please can you help?
no avatar

MilitaryBag371

Windows PC

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 pm
Hi. My MC5 account name is MilitaryBag371 and I am signed into the Xbox account. In the first week, I played this game, I lost my progress and had no means to retrieve it. I started a new one signed into the same Xbox account MilitaryBag371, but I got a new profile. Today I lost that one too. I had been playing for almost a month and had sign-in issues several times. My recent account was replaced by the first one I played with, under the name Dave P. My lost account has the following properties -
Name: MilitaryBag371
Dogtag: e08d7g
Level: 77
Gear tokens: 9
Credits: 40

I have BOUNTY HUNTER and KOMMANDER. My BOUNTY HUNTER has a tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 weapons.
My KOMMANDER has tier 1 weapon and 6 blueprints on tier 5 weapon and tier 1 shield.
I have the hazard suit and I completed all the chapters and spec-ops and my story progress is about 77-78%.
I am in the Gold league with 1800 above trophies. 
I had this similar problem a week ago but it was restored quickly. I hope you can restore my account quickly. I tried to remove my old Xbox account but it won't be removed. I spent a lot of time and effort into this. 

I use a Lenovo g40-30. with a windows 8 built-in that is upgraded to windows 10. Please mail me if you want further information. I really enjoy the game and can't suffer losing all my effort. Please help me.

My mail id: alfred.uzhunnalil.04@gmail.com
no avatar

jbiqbal

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:23 am
same issue here. progress lost. then cannot login since last week. created complaint. no response yet
no avatar

pouyaahari53

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:39 am
Hello .

I activated the previous vip event and bought it. But it did not work for me. I connected to my Facebook account and so on. But again, I did not get a result. I should be vip3 now but I am not. I will send you a photo of the event and give you the details of the mobile phone. Thank you for your help

I am sincere to you and thank you

Ticket Number : 20774613

Dogtog:c10c59g

Platform : Android

Samsung A7 2016

no avatar

daniellee0419

Steam

Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:19 pm
Hello! I was just wondering how I can transfer my game progress from one PC to another via Steam. I had the Steam version of MC5 on my old computer, but that computer completely broke about 3 months ago and I just got a new one. I thought downloading MC5 via Steam on my new computer would automatically transfer my progress but apparently not? Is there any way that I can get my old account back? I know that you can do the account link thing but I don't have access to my old computer anymore...

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:30 pm
@daniellee0419:

Technically, if you log into your Steam account then your MC5 progress must be restored. However, you may have to play the first chapter.
no avatar

Frenniuth

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:02 am
On 08/15/2020 I had problems with the Modern Combat 5 game and had to uninstall it. I was playing normally on my PC, when due to a network failure, I quit the game. When trying to re-enter the application, I could not. I tried it several times, and even restarted the computer, but it wouldn't let me in the game. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. When I reinstalled it, it did let me into the game, but I had lost my character. Everything was reset, with a new soldier name, new badge number, and initial progress. I can no longer access my previous character with all the progress he had and all the items he had collected. On the 16th I contacted you through the customer service website to make my problem known and solve it. You answered me on the 17th, but you did not solve the problem. They gave me an Issue ID, which number is 20864199, and I wrote back to them detailing the problem a bit more to see how we can fix it. But to this day they still haven't answered me. I wrote to them again, they gave me another incidence number (20878715), and they still do not solve the problem. On August 24, I wrote to them for the third time, they gave me another issue ID (20899181), but they did not solve the problem. After that I tried again to contact gameloft many times through the customer service page, twitter, facebook ... but no one answered me. For this reason, now I try to contact you in this way, in case you can help me to recover my account or, at least, give me the contact information of someone who can answer and help me. I did not have my account linked to Facebook, Xbox or Gameloft LIVE! My character is called WIDOWMAKER and I made several purchases from my Microsoft account frenniuth@gmail.com. I can demonstrate those purchases so that my account will be returned to me. I'm getting tired of your lousy customer service. I've been waiting more than a month for the problem to be solved. I hope you answer me as soon as possible. Thank you.