no avatar

Mc5 king

Google Play (Android)

Re: Progress lost

Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:47 pm
My account was given veteran statues and all my progress was reset....i never bought the game so why am i veteran....and all my stuff is gone....plzz help me.....i had hours of progress....the account was on this email--> Uzma.ayazsn@gmail.com
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

[Read Here] Progress loss

Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:58 am
Hi Mc5 king,

The best way to solve this to use your in-game button and contact Custome Care. They are able to check your account and restore your progress.

Good luck!
no avatar

Robot5800

Apple (iOS)

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:27 pm
Please help me IOS 0d7fe2
no avatar

Mc5 king

Google Play (Android)

PROGRESS LOSS

Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 pm
Hello gameloft i have a big issue.
I opened mc5 and recieved veteran status even though i never bought mc5. My account was reset and my weapons and armour was taken away. I tried reconnecting with facebook and google but it still showed me the level-1 VETERAN account. All my classes and their weapons are gone. I contacted support but they failed to help me. im begging for help PLEASEEEEE. Get me my account back. I HAD JUST UNLOCKED SUPERMARINE ARMOUR. My dog tag is 759560.

UPDATE: my progress was restored Thanks to the customer support but alot of my stuff is still missing. I had unlocked the helmet for supermarine armour, but in the restored progress it is gone. I only have the rest of the three pieces. Also my other classes have blueprints missing. Such as rokk, vice. Etc.
please just give me back my supermarine helmet. Regards. Dog tag: 759560
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 am
Hi Robot5800,

Please keep in mind, as a general note, that if you don't explain your problem, there's no possible way for me to help. :)
If you're encountering a progress loss issue, please reach Customer Care as instructed on the first page of this thread.

If you still need help, let me know, I'm around.
Cheers!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:30 am
Mc5 king,

Can you please share the ticket ID that you have from Customer Care?

Thanks!
no avatar

Mc5 king

Google Play (Android)

@ LINA

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 am
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Mc5 king,

Can you please share the ticket ID that you have from Customer Care?

Thanks!

-----My conversation ID:#30236
no avatar

RenHao

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:40 pm
Hi Lina,
Having the same problem, was awarded Veteran, progress reset to zero.
Used the in-game button, got a ID# 31015 since 6Jul, no Agent has reply the email.
Its tiring to to start all over again. Please assist to recover game progress, all weapons, armour, cores unlocked.
Thank you in advance.
no avatar

RenHao

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:35 pm
Hi Lina,
According to CS Mariana, database shows no loss at level 140, but every login shows Veteran level 2. Have sent her screen shots, another week has passed, no news from her.
Please assist.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:55 am
Hi RenHao,

I'm having trouble finding your ticket. Can you double-check for a 'ticket ID'? It should be longer than 5 digits.

Your dog tag or e-mail address would also help. (you can just send a PM so you don't overshare on the Forum). :D