Belfa
dog tag: 27506h
ticket id: 19122505
no avatar

AsadNONARI

Windows PC

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:30 pm
Four days before, game wasn't opening, i first thought that it was my PC that was messing with game, then i update my PC, same appeared in game, then i re-download my game and game play fine until i cleared my first level, i thought that game is now working fine, and suddenly a message from X-Box appear and it connect my new acc to the older one, but the game again stopped and started to show error, i think my game progress is lost, game-loft is in sleep, please game-loft wake up from sleep, my dog-tag is h 55613, server is euro and platform is windows..
no avatar

Zayn :D

Google Play (Android)

Re: Progress lost

Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:42 pm
 My progress was just reset to level 1 this month. Please gameloft,  correct this issue  My dogtag: h1c65h5. Server : eur-gold, language italian. I have waited for more then 1 month. So please Fix this issue
edit: ticket =19230115

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

[Read Here] Progress loss

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:34 pm
Hi guys,

I got in touch with Customer Care for your tickets.
@AsadNONARI, I sent you a PM and we can talk in private. I suggest you also message Customer Care from your in-game button, so they can easily have all your info. Things will move quicker if you do so. :)

Cheers!
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to also join us on Discord - a place for real-time chat, tips, and updates.  :)
Sniper Fury: https://discord.gg/qu4vmNX
Modern Combat 5: https://discord.gg/98Py9U4
no avatar

JesusSavesBro

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:21 am
This happened to me the week of Nov 25th. I contacted support and all they said "we have no record of you being at 127!" I went down to 105 and lost all my settings, stats, diamonds (I was in the millions😱 now only 130k) and other stuff! 

ticket: 60337
togtag: 491f69c

This stinks! Is there a higher support? Help!

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:17 am
I assume you mean your level went down? ngl, I've never heard of this. Fingers crossed Lina shows up ;P
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:28 am
Hi JesusSaveBro,

I emailed the Customer Care responsible agent and asked for a double-check.
They'll be in touch soon. 

Cheers!
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Feel free to also join us on Discord - a place for real-time chat, tips, and updates.  :)
Sniper Fury: https://discord.gg/qu4vmNX
Modern Combat 5: https://discord.gg/98Py9U4
no avatar

Rocis1977

Windows PC

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Hi someone from Gameloft,

I completely upgraded all the perks in all classes (that should be enough for Veteran achievement) but achievement did not pop up. I have 10SPs and I have no perk to upgrade.

I tried to contact Gameloft via game, but nobody contacted me yet. Maybe my ticket is waiting in some queue, but would you be so kind and check it? The same problem had a friend of mine and Gameloft fixed it within a week.

XboxLive: Rocis1977
My dogtag: ege5fd
Conversation ID: #72941

Thank you very much,
Rocis1977