no avatar

KrazycoldB

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss ko

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:36 am
Please help me. My account are being restore veteran. My account with level 140, 15k credit, alomost amour, full weapons is lost. I sent mail for help at custom care and the email feedback give me the ticket is 18417517. Please help me restore back account. Thank

My dog tag is c8170d2
My ticket is 18417517
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

[Read Here] Progress loss

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:46 pm
[quote="asrn"]İ have a veteran account but i am not remember an information of this account and i cand find it.i tried all google account recovery tricks.please help me!![/quote]

Hi asrn,
Please contact Customer Care from your in-game button and ask them to check out your account. :)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:48 pm
[quote="KrazycoldB"]Please help me. My account are being restore veteran. My account with level 140, 15k credit, alomost amour, full weapons is lost. I sent mail for help at custom care and the email feedback give me the ticket is 18417517. Please help me restore back account. Thank

My dog tag is c8170d2
My ticket is 18417517[/quote]

Thanks for the details, KrazycoldB!
I will get in touch with the team from Customer Care and ask them to get in touch with you. Stay close! ;)
no avatar

KrazycoldB

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:01 pm
Thank you Lina!

I think i choose wrong problem in mail to Customers Care, so i will sent back again and added the time my account reset. It's about 21h last night, 9th June. Hope my account will restore soon. Thank you so much!

So they give me a new ticket
My ticket 18422619
My dog tag c8170d2
no avatar

KrazycoldB

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:29 pm
Hi Lina. 

My account is restore back. Thank for your help. Now i can continue play mc5. One more time, thank you! 😄
no avatar

Влад Арянов

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:12 pm
=18pxHello , technical support does not respond, lost progress, was 101 level, all the characters were bought . the link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/vlad.aruanov
no avatar

Влад Арянов

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:15 pm
=18pxHello , technical support does not respond, lost progress, was 101 level, all the characters were bought . the link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/vlad.aruanov
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 am
Влад Арянов, I need your ticket ID from Customer Care. The Facebook profile doesn't help. :)
no avatar

SHIELD Pilipinas

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:19 pm
Hi good day, please help. I was browsing at the main page of the game when a pop up appeared. It says i was "veterean- awarded honorary status for our earliest players." Im already level 140. I was also awarded credits, camo, power user etc. But after that, i was reverted to Level 1, all my armor, guns, all progress were lost. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it again, i tried connecting it to my facebook and google play account, but unfortunately, it was recorded also that im still level 1. What should I do? Please help. Im already level 140 and all my hardships will be lost. I tried emailing via the in game customer service and i received an auto generated email with the subject 28703. It says an agent will get back to me, but days passed no one contacted me. Heres my dog tag, 52hggsh. Thank you.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:01 am
SHIELD Pilipinas,

I will notify Customer Care on your behalf.
In the future, please try to keep conservations on topic.

Thanks!