no avatar

BARBA_YT

Windows PC

Re: [Read Here] Progress loss

Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:49 am
My account details have been blocked and lost without any justification and blaming me for unfair things, so I ask that my account be reactivated as well as my things and progress be restored. "Dogtag: 51gh" I hope you get a quick response to my case please, since I am a content creator and the actions taken as unjustified are unfair. Thank you
no avatar

besdna

Windows PC

Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:44 am
Modern Combat 5 not connect to my Facebook account.
Not to my main account, not to my secondary account, even new registered accont.
What is wrong ?
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:21 am
I have the same situation. The 4th day the game is not connected either through Microsoft Store, or through Steam. I turned in support - no answer. The developers are silent that this is a failure on the game servers or there is a need to reinstall the game. Why forum administrators are silent, it is obvious that this is not only my problem
no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:58 pm
Can't connect with google... Hope my progress isn't lost on my Google acount, because I would be one very angry boi...

no avatar

Main Farry Jan1

Windows PC

Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:06 am
I can't login to mc5 with facebook account because of the new different login option.this new option is not connecting to any account
i reseted the game more then 5-6 times, reinstalled the game 2 times, and reinstalled the window also but nothing is working. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

[Read Here] Progress loss

Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:58 pm
Hi everyone,

This issue should have been solved with the installation of the update.
Please send a message to Customer Care in case it wasn't solved.

For players on Windows PC, please wait a bit longer for the update - it should be along any day now. :)

Cheers!
no avatar

haweris.warraich

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 31, 2019 10:10 am
Most of the time when I exit the match completed my ratings do not increase while in case of losing a match it never happened that my rating does not decrease.
no avatar

haweris.warraich

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 31, 2019 10:12 am
Recently in Mr. Peachy event I used 12h shield for chocolates and when shield time finished my chocolates gone to be zero. While there were about 13000 chocolates.

That's really unfair.....
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Fri May 31, 2019 8:09 pm
It was necessary to distribute the chocolate bars to the poor.
no avatar

asrn

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:29 pm
İ have a veteran account but i am not remember an information of this account and i cand find it.i tried all google account recovery tricks.please help me!!