no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Lag

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:59 pm
This game has some of the worst lag I have ever seen.  The hit registration is awful, I often times will shoot enemies more than enough to kill, but yet it won't kill, or get even halfway through their health.  You are constantly shot through walls, knifed from outside normal knife range, not being able to knife right next to the enemy, because it either doesn't register or my knife button simply does not show.  These are really game breaking bugs, especially considering everyone has green bars of ping.  It would be great if this can be fixed, as it really ruins the game.

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Re: Lag

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:57 am
Hi , im a U.S  player ( est. time zone ) and connecting to UK servers does take its toll on my game play as well , always die behind walls and loading clips into players is trendy for me . - on an off stream as well -

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:45 am
Yeah its a very common occurrence in this game, part of it is down to the netcode (how many times a second the server refreshes) and I heard the server refreshes 15 or 20 times a second (which is awful).
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:01 am
Damn, gameloft can't fix their damn game huh?

no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Lag

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:46 pm
Greetings, soldiers!

We encountered some mild server issues during the past week or more, but the teams informed me the worst has passed. They were able to fix the servers and things should have been returned to normal by now.

Keep calm and shoot straight!😜

no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:51 am
I dunno lina, I'm still getting lag. And it's pretty bad...

no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Lag

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:10 pm
I understand. 😟🤔
I suggest you do a connection speed test and send over the screenshot. Some device specs would help too.
And what's your location/ server, please? So I can check if there are reported issue in a specific geo-location.

Thanks!