no avatar

ENKWJD

Apple (iOS)

Major Issue. Gameloft Please Hell!!

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:28 pm
I have a major problem with the Nintendo Switch version. It glitched me out during an online game last night and now I can’t connect online. When it tries to connect it says “connection lost. starting offline mode”. I tried everything. I reset my router. Power cycled my internet. I even deleted the game and 
re-downloaded it and it still gives me the same error. Can you help or someone there please help me? This is a major issue with people commenting on your Twitter post:
https://mobile.twitter.com/gameloft/status/1096077122165239809
no avatar

Luxor1680

Apple (iOS)

Re: Major Issue. Gameloft Please Hell!!

Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:04 am
Same issue here....been happening for the last 3 days. Have opened two tickets with support and haven't heard a word back

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:10 pm
Hey guys,

Rest assured that I've sent it up. Lina and I will update you on this issue ASAP.
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

ENKWJD

Apple (iOS)

Re: Major Issue. Gameloft Please Hell!!

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:46 pm
Thanks TSY!! Please whatever you can do I’d appreciate it. I’m bummed out I can’t play online. I was having so much fun too. Can you please keep me updated if you find out anything. I put in a ticket through customer care but I haven’t heard anything yet. No one has contacted me other than your reply. Thanks!!

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:16 am
The bug is now identified and scheduled to be patched in the upcoming hotfix. For more info you can check this note. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. :(
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
Wiki / Support Page