Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Update 27 February Hot-Fix Issues

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:29 am
It seems force closing the game to destop is still an issues . Server stability in reguards to lag seems to be high Dsnyc betwen players is way off .The slow moving bug now cripples rof for my weapon  . The charter bug is still present on Conversion map where the players weapons do not display just the crosshair .Kill cam Is still showing  players with a corupted background .

Wall Cliping still exist and players in walls is still never ending issue, is steams VAC and windows True Play anti ****  even working ? or even implamented .

Best of Luck for update 28 , perhaps release a test server on steam for players to help you with pre update  issues

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Re: Update 27 February Hot-Fix Issues

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Aira Annisa

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:35 am
Hotfix or NOTFIXXX ? Crash crash and crash. Team Dev doesnt care about this situation.
no avatar

SD™

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:29 am
notfix :)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:54 am
Hi guys,

If you're experiencing crashes, please be sure to contact Customer Care from your in-game button. They will be able to investigate what exactly is going on.

Thanks!
no avatar

SoldierMrT

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 pm
Lina: cant get game to load so i cant use the "in-game" C/Care button. My Win10 game not crashing so much as just not loading at all or freezing 97% when trying to load an MP game up. Bn happening for a few days now.

The "old" fix of uninstall /reg clean/ WSreset.exe/ restart/ reinstall no longer works. Plse help
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:43 pm
Ok, thanks for clarifying the issue, SoldierMrT.
Try this link, it should help you get to Customer Care since you can't reach them from your in-game button: viewtopic.php?f=2212&t=473387.

Good luck!