no avatar

Sabarinatha Subbiah

Windows PC

Issue regarding new weapon event

Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:46 pm
I got the rewards for the new weapon event rokk , and i didn't receive it in my inbox. Please look into this ASAP.
Dog tag : 1d447
no avatar

Idontcare

Apple (iOS)

Re: Issue regarding new weapon event

Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:00 am
It’s even worse for me, I’ve been playing over a 100 ads, and I haven’t gotten a single reward. The chances of this are 0.05%, which means one in every 2000, so I suspect there’s something wrong with my game and zi just completely wasted my time
no avatar

Sabarinatha Subbiah

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:22 pm
I have photo proofs of the completed event . I request you to please send a roll weapon to my account , thanks

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:47 pm
Hey guys,

I'm so sorry to hear that the gifts haven't been delivered successfully. ☹️

You need contact Customer Care via the in-game button. After creating the support case, simply state the issue and tell the exact name of the Tier-6 weapon that is supposed to be unlocked (don't forget to also attach some proof screenshots if you have any) in your reply to the automated mail. Then all you have to do is just to wait for the compensation once CC agents confirm the information you've provided.

Thanks for your understanding!
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:16 pm
Question to the forum administrator - could you give the exact figures of effective health for each protective armor (without taking into account the Glutton core). I think your answer will be interesting not only to me, it is impossible to find these data in tinctures.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:22 am
The only part of the armor that may provide additional HP is the headgear, the rest only provide bullet and explosion damage protection. So, if you have the time, browse through the headgears that do boost HP, add to the base HP of 100 and you'll have your answer.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

JasonHBourne

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:34 pm
I have watched 141 ads for the New Weapon Event and have not won a single weapon. That’s like .7% odds. I’m supposed to have up to 15% odds at the current streak I’m on (approx. 10% average). Does anyone know if there is some issue with this event that isn’t allowing me to win any items? I can submit a screenshot if necessary but don’t have the option on this page. I have submitted a ticket to Gameloft but haven’t gotten a response yet. 

Dogtag #78336d
no avatar

john197030

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:41 am
I watched 500 adds, won 3 times, and never received a weapon. I simply gave up.