no avatar

趙玖陽

Google Play (Android)

El Profesor11嗨!哥们儿。我有完全相同的问题,我的士兵用最差的枪成为初级侦察员,之后他们告诉我做单独任务,现在我不能做任何事情,但我花了很多钱而且我很生气。Gameloft什么都没做。我写信告诉他们他们没有给我写信......
如果有人知道该怎么做,我想很多人都有同样的问题。但我担心下次更新会解决它:/
+1
同样的问题,因为突击兵的技能已经学了,所以无法完成任务,没有强制跳过的地方。重新下载,之后完成任务之后再同步进度,也不能实现跳过任务。简单点说,请在数据库中把我账号的进度改成已经完成教程,或者可以强制跳过,就能解决问题了。
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Still nothing
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-34-12-558_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-34-12-558_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg (431.54 KiB) Viewed 149 times
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

So sad and angry
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-02-07-47-12-204_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-02-07-47-12-204_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg (566.96 KiB) Viewed 149 times
no avatar

Hate mc5 errors

Google Play (Android)

Same man cant have it that they dont reply..
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

I wanna believe that they will fix the issues and we won't loose our progress bro,so many hours and so much money spend,i m vip 5 with over 1200 hours and almost all prestige weapon's, it's so sad
no avatar

Hate mc5 errors

Google Play (Android)

They finally replied ! Only the info doesnt help yet.. maybe later today!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

I can't play the game after the update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:47 pm
Guys,
Logging into your social account should normally restore your progress. In case it doesn't (as @Hate mc5 errors mentioned for himself) please contact Customer Care - they need to investigate what the issue that caused this was. In any case, please rest assured that your progress will be restored.

Good luck!
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Lina from Gameloft did you see the pics i upload?i can see my progress and my vip5 and my rating and my credits ,i didn't lose my progress but is that I can't do anything,i wrote all this in this topic,when i connect i can see my account and progress but anywhere i tap the game forces me ro play campaign missions and then on campaign missions there is nothing to do,stuck and freezing there with no other option,i can't do anything,the game doesn't respond
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Still nothing,still i can't play after 6 day's,3 days ago they  told me from customers care that they analyzed my problem after i send them a vid but  its beyond their capacity and the technical team investigating my issue and they wiil contact after they have some news
no avatar

Ma3oud68

Google Play (Android)

I have same problem. 
I can't do any thing! 
Plz help
ImageImageImage