no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

I can't play the game after the update

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:23 am
Hello to everyone,i have serious issue with the game after last update,last 2 days after the update the game always disconnected and reconnecting but from yesterday i can't play the game,when i connect to the game the only option i have is to play campaign missions,if i tap on the screen automatically the game takes me to campaign missions but the there is no option to do anything i campaign missions,i can't do anything from yesterday,i emailed customer support but they didn't help me,so sad and so **** off,im vip 5 with over 1100 hours on the game,can someone help me plz,i am on android (pocophone f1),did anyone else has the same issues or similar?sorr y for my English guys
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Still noone reply from gameloft,since yesterday i have so many times written for my issue in this forum and noone help me from the admins, well done and thank you Gameloft that we give our money to this game and when we need your help there is noone to help us,they didn't reply on their Facebook page either,thanks a lot Gameloft
no avatar

Haig Deon Mcloughlin

Google Play (Android)

Re: I can't play the game after the update

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:38 am
After updating on the 31st of January(latest game update required) The screen resolution has degraded. Its all blurred.....??? Aren't updates and patches suppose to improve the quality of the product..? Not playing till this is resolved. Whats up gameloft...? Also, game reconnects every 20 - 30 seconds making it impossible to play multiplayer or campaign .. I edit load out or buy weapon packs then the game reconnects spontaneously, which it never use to do, and all my changes or purchases are reverted back... I really enjoy this game and this just upsets me. I don't want to play this game if it stays like this. Please guys help sort this out ..
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Still noone reply?I can't believe this,we gave our money to this game for so long time and now we need them noone reply to help us in gameloft forum....well done gameloft and thank you very much
no avatar

El Profesor11

Google Play (Android)

Hey bro. I have exactly the same problem my soldier become primary recon with worst gun and after it they said to me to do solo mission and now I cant do anything Iam vip 3 but I spend lots of money and I am so angry. Gameloft did nothing. I wrote to them they didnt write to me...
If someone know what to do help as, I think many people have the same problem. But iam worried next update will fix it :/
no avatar

Hate mc5 errors

Google Play (Android)

Same here! It forces me to choose assault and buy the first perk but already have it so im stuck. Reinstalled the game new account have no issues even completed the tutorial. Logged in with my account and same bs. No replies at all..
no avatar

Hate mc5 errors

Google Play (Android)

Even got out of it with a squad play i played 1 game till it froze and then it reloaded.
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Last game i had was with recon class and wisperer with kanata armor,suddenly the morning when i try to play i saw the issue,my player has no armor but still appears with the wisperer weapon,i can see my gredits my rating and my vip 5 but when i tap on screen anywhere on screen it only takes me to campaign missions and then there is nothing to choose in campain missions,there is no option and stuck in there,i unistall the game and install it again and connected on my Google account to have back my progress but the issues still remains,my progress is ok but still the same issue, Gameloft doesn't help they doesn't even reply and this very worrying,i think they cant find a solution but is very sad they don't reply or try to help us,we are in this forum,we need their help but still they didn't reply,so sad
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Still nothing?
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-34-12-558_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg
MC 5 issues
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-34-12-558_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg (431.54 KiB) Viewed 309 times
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

This is what i i s when i connect to game,anywher a i tap on screen the game takes me on campaign missions only and then there is no option to do anything,just stuck there
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-02-07-47-12-204_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg
Mc5 issues
Screenshot_2019-02-02-07-47-12-204_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg (566.96 KiB) Viewed 310 times