no avatar

arif khan

Windows PC

dear Gameloft i am continiously been disconnected in the middle of the game can you look up at this issue as this is almost a month has been passed and i am facing this issue, secondly there are alot of games that i am playing and i am not facing lagging issue excet for MC5, i have changed my service provider but still i am facing this issue
can you please look at this issue
Dogtag= 69ehgc

thanks
no avatar

Standupbloke

Google Play (Android)

Im getting every reconnecting screen 30-40 seconds, havent been able to play since update.
hell of alot of people are in the same boat last 24 hours.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

continiously disconnected and game lagging

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:12 am
Thanks for reporting this, guys.
Are you being disconnected to the main menu, or is the app crashing altogether? And is there an error message by any chance?

What would also help us reproduce this is to know where exactly you got disconnected: what game mode, what map or part of the map etc.
no avatar

Антон кузнецов

Google Play (Android)

I can tell mine where i got reconnecting issue
=> When i return after playing a multiplayer match to collect daily missions,after that when i wait for a while,it got disconnected and when i reconnected,again I've to collect those and again disconnected,it happened yesterday

=>Sometimes it just happen randomly when i use global chat or anything

=>A red notification exclamation mark appears on announcement,when i open it there is nothing new to see(just 27th update patch notes),it disappears for sometime but it appears again, especially when the game reconnects

=> One more thing, I'm not facing any lag issue but frame rate(particularly 60fps) doesn't feel like 60fps, especially in campaign (i go there sometimes to unlock attachments)
Edit-yes frame rate is actually got bad after update and i don't think my device is weak to run this game,i can tell you that itsi not 60fps its probably below 50

Although its not a bad update lina ;)
(anyone before replying this,don't Sh*t about marauder balance,меня это не волнует)
766e89g is my dogtag
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

After i did the update yesterday i can't play this game,when i try to connect in the game automatically the game send me in campaign missions but then there is no option to do anything,there is nothing to do,this is so sad i have over 1100 hours on this game and i am vip5,i have emailed my issues to gameloft with some screenshot pics but they didn't help me,does anyone guys has the same issues?i am playing on android (pocophone f1)
no avatar

Standupbloke

Google Play (Android)

@lina thanks for replying.
Personally my disconnects happen in the main game page.
if i collect a daily reward, open a weapons pack, watch an add, upgrade a weapon or core it reconnects and everything i just did is undone.
IE: claim reward, upgrade weapon, core etc 
i was however able to upgrade these things and play a few matches last night (aedst) so hopefully well see some gametime today.

regards
Brian
no avatar

Haig Deon Mcloughlin

Google Play (Android)

After updating on the 31st of January(latest game update required) The screen resolution has degraded. Its all blurred.....??? Aren't updates and patches suppose to improve the quality of the product..? Not playing till this is resolved. Whats up gameloft...? Also, game reconnects every 20 - 30 seconds making it impossible to play multiplayer or campaign .. I edit load out or buy weapon packs then the game reconnects spontaneously, which it never use to do, and all my changes or purchases are reverted back... I really enjoy this game and this just upsets me. I don't want to play this game if it stays like this. Please guys help sort this out ..
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Ok, guys. Details are appreciated. I'll try to find out more.
I'll be in touch soon.

Have a good one!
no avatar

jcalexander2018

Windows PC

Ever since about four updates ago I cannot use my phones hotspot to play and our home internet ****. Can we maybe fix the issue where you keep getting disconnected from the server with 4G internet connection to Hotspot on android?
no avatar

Mysteriousraven1366

Google Play (Android)

سلام
من برای ورود به بازی مشکل دارم، تقریبا 10 روز پیش وارد بازی شدم اما بازی چند بار قطع و اتصال مجدد شد، وقتی دوباره وصل شدم بازی به قسمت اموزش که در مرحله نخست بازی است برگشته، این در حالی است که بیشتر از یک سال است من این بازی را انجام میدم