no avatar

eriko_97

Windows PC

Help

Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:19 am
Neilesh S

Ans what happened in the ned?? because i have a similar problem!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(:'(
In my case, suddenly, one day, while entering to the game, the game started to crush while loading the start menu. And it kept like this months... (i dont know why i dindt came here to this forum before...) ... so since then i couldnt enter to my acc, which was not linked to a facebook account... I dont remember if it is linked to my microsoft or XBOX live account.... i guess it is linked to the XBOX account, because it shows the last day i entered to the game... but, in the end, i'm not sure.. I dont know...

Apart from this... there is another issue... the windows intallation of the desktop computer, which I used to play the game in that time, went wrong during a windows update... and SUDDENLY, one day, MY WINDOWS INSTALLATION COULDNT START ANYMORE.... I could start only my Ubuntu OS (Linux), because it was dual boot. So I had to backup my data files in an external hard drive and format the drive that contained Windows. So, this is my actual problem, after installing WIndows, downloaded the game and sign in the game again... I received a new account, and I wonder if there is a way to recover it from a hidden gameloft local file that could be in my backup??? because i didnt connected it to facebook...

Can you help me  @=10.8px Stefan FromGameloft ?????
My email is erick_mayo02@hotmail.com
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Help

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:33 pm
Hi eriko_97,
Please contact the Customer Care Team from your in-game button. They will try to restore your progress. :)