Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Marauder - weapon tier issues -

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:32 pm
so after after testing an unlocking all marauder weapons i've noticed some praformances issues between the tiers

it seems that Ruin-91 [ TIERS 3 ] and Rokk [ TIER 6 ] simply out preform both Hans&Gret / Cas&Poll prestige weapons .Hans&Gret seems to be the only compatiable gun for its tier and is at least an entry lvl  weapon agianst hight tier Armours & Weapons .Cas&Poll  preformance seems way to weak and strugels to put down tier 4 armours and is by far a non competative Prestige weapon even with High Powered Core.

- Ruin-91 - [ Tier 3 ]
DMG 14/11 @ 5 Penatration with a ROF of 449 and a Mobility of 90 %

- Rokk - [ Tier 6 ]
DMG 14/12 @ 15 Penatration with a ROF of 504 and a Mobility of 90%

- Hans&Gret - [ Prestige ]
DMG 10/9 @ 100 Penatration with a ROF of 686 and a Mobility of 90 %

- Cas&Poll- [ Prestige ]
DMG 8/7 @ 100Penatration with a ROF of 990 and a Mobility of 80 %

I just feel like there is a miss ballance an preformace between the tiers , Hans&Greet even with its High Rof  and 100 % penatraion  the damge is to low to even compensate or theres just something truly broken with the gun , also Zeek seems to have issues as a Tier 7 as its Dmg is is super low and strugels 

-seems as if DMG trumps Penatration  in this class -

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:06 am
This topic is something I shan't comment on, however, just like you pointed out, use whatever most powerful in regular Multiplayer matches as they are essentially the same guns (only with different specs).
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Re: Marauder - weapon tier issues -

Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:13 pm
HA ;] go with what works , shame the class is not even permitted on ESL tournament's xd what a shame

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Re: Marauder - weapon tier issues -

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:54 am
Well, Marauder is currently broken with the insane RoF buffs for the pistols that pretty much no one asked for, but now it's here people just spam it.
AR is love, AR is life.