TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Hello everyone,

In order to investigate a particular crash issue on Windows, the Dev team needs a *.dmp file from you, which is also known as a “crash dump”. After the file is received and analyzed, a corresponding patch will be probably included in the next closest update.

Follow these steps first:
  • Download the package from this link.
  • Run “CreateDumpFolder.bat” as an administrator, then “CrashDumps.reg”.
  • Restart your PC.
Now every time the game crashes, a crash dump will be generated at “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps\”. Simply find the dump file and send it to Customer Care by pressing the in-game button (if you’d like to send mutilple dumps, compress them into a ZIP file first then send it to CC). For the Steam version crash dumps will have “mc5.exe” in their filenames, while for the MS Store version “WindowsEntryPoint.Windows.exe” will be contained.

Thanks for your support and understanding.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Unforgiven2

Windows PC

So I seem to be having a little trouble with this website.  I just created an account here and activated it but I am not able to make a new topic, the button is missing.  I am also not able to send anyone a message as it says something about not posted enough to use this feature.  

I want to post about the game freezing.  At random times, the game will freeze and have to manually close the game and restart it.  No type of error comes up.  I am playing on a desktop I built myself running windows 10.  Also when I go to create a ticket, it asks me for manufacturer, model and firmware.  What do I put there if I am using a desktop?  

Another thing, how do you chat in game?  Is that broken for everyone?
no avatar

Hamza L

Windows PC

but guys where we can upload those files in the customer care page
no avatar

pryce

Windows PC

hello this is pryce, 
i know there is a problem with hanging and crashing games, unable to open etc. i foud a FIX for this problem and if you read this spread the word about the solution.

The problem is a windows update.. If you are unable to update through windows update then try the following:

download the ISO tool from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10.

Disable internet and your antivirus and run the tool.

Reboot from the ISO, connect to the internet and reset MC5 and re enable antivirus.

Disable BITS windows key+R services.msc --- background intelligent transfer service, disable.
(Doing this can help with lag)..

run mc5, enjoy

Aira Annisa

Windows PC

How many times....i already send crashdump file with u, but nothing ever change, are u guys seriously develop this game ?
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi Aira Annisa,

If the game is crashing consistently during gameplay, it's very likely that some of the assets you downloaded when you were installing or updating weren't downloaded correctly. Uninstalling the game and re-installing it will usually fix these types of crashes.

Ultimately, you can get in touch with Customer Care and have them do a deeper investigation to see what's going on there. They may offer a different solution.

Keep me posted, please.
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Your touubleshoot link doesn't work when clicked on.....

THis game is crashing too much and causing my league rating to drop......

This is becoming too much of an issue...........

I play other games and they don't crash.......

Real turn off........
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Now I'm back in gold league because of crashing..... This is ridiculous.......... Definitely will pause spending.......

Worked my tail off to get into diamond league and because of a crash, I lost so many points that i'm now back in gold.....

Thanks a lot....
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

So...  If the game crashes at the beginning of a match and causes you to drop in league ratings, what are you supposed to do???

Just curious because I spent money on this..........

This is real a turn off.....

I just feel that I need to be compensated in some kind of way.......
no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Nevermind.....  Support gave me instructions that I already tried...  After spending money, this is unacceptable.......  Will just try another game......