no avatar

Panos P.

Windows PC

No game!

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:56 pm
I am trying to play for the last 4 days but the game is crashing every time.
I have re-installed 2 times but the problem remains.
I cannot contact customer care because it crashes before i enter the main menu.
The games runs as usual at steam but at windows it is unplayable
Please do something. Am i the only one with this isuue?
DogTag: 664dh6
no avatar

Hamza L

Windows PC

Re: No game!

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:41 pm
I have the same problem I can't even enter the game it gets stuck in loading please help us
no avatar

michael fot

Windows PC

Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:21 pm
me too
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

No game!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:46 am
Hi guys,

Really sorry for the trouble :(. Could you please share your device info? I'll make sure to check in with the game team on this.

Moreover, I advise you also reach out to our Support team. These guys will be able to track down your user account and they might ask you some specific technical details such as your crash logs, in order to investigate the problem more thoroughly.

Here's a link for quick access: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes.

Thanks a lot!
no avatar

Panos P.

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:16 pm
{"success":false,"errors":"\/opt\/data\/www\/support2.gameloft.com\/documents\/laravelfiles\/app\/libraries\/SmartphoneSupport.php, line 1072:Trying to get property of non-object"}
- This is the message i get when i click the submit button to the link you sent me above
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

No game!

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 am
@Panos P. - Not sure what the issue is - works just fine for me. 🤷‍♀️
Try using this link: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/5. Click on I didn't find an answer to my question, then on Contact Us, then complete and submit the form.

Can you guys provide some additional info? Like your device, location, and exact steps you're taking from opening the app till it crashes. All details help speed our investigation along.

Thanks!
no avatar

Panos P.

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:16 pm
Hello Lina, i managed to send e-mail to support team and my ticket ID is 17547020.
My device is a Lenovo laptop with no problems so far and i am located in Greece.
The game gets stuck at "loading weapons data" screen.
I would like to state that its the first time that this is hapening and it won't be solved with re-installation