no avatar

Tehénszar

Windows PC

Transfer to Steam

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:51 pm
Hi Gameloft!
I just want to make a new video on my YT channel "how to transfer to Steam". Ones i could it, but now, i had problem. Cant transfer my account. I dont know why. 2 weeks ago i did it to my friend, and its working. Now many friends want my help, because of this i said, i will make a video for helping. But this funktion is not working.  The link, what you give (support) dont help, have other question (my account is windows account and not android, but you please from me phone modell...).
Please see this issue, and feedback to me (not so like by creator program, because there you didnt answer to youtubers... so nothing ).
My windows store account is lagging, because of this i just want my account transfer to steam, but now i cant... I dont want play with mc5, because of many hackers, but my subscriber want see my gameplays again... pleaase now help me. Thank you.

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 pm
Hi there,

The “Link a Device” issue will be fixed in the next update.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Tehénszar

Windows PC

Re: Transfer to Steam

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 pm
oh, ok. Than now its not working? :( My Windows Store account is lagging very... than i cant play with my "big" account before the next update? When coming the nex update? Thanks the answer.