no avatar

geegeegg

Google Play (Android)

Ads crash the app (android)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:13 am
When I attempt to watch ads for rewards (all awards affected) it starts to play, then before the ad finishes it freezes, goes white, then checks files and reboots the game. Happens with almost every video ad...

Please fix
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:51 am
Hi geegeegg,

This is a known issue and they're working on a fix as we speak. Please try to have a great time shooting without the ads for now. I'll try to keep you guys posted, but chances are you'll see the fix when you play before I do. :)

Thanks!
no avatar

heavymetal25

Windows PC

Re: Ads crash the app (android)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:00 pm
it's after new years and i'm still having problems and no ads on my pc so no credits except for the daily 15
no avatar

Rolman Oleg

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ads crash the app (android)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:53 am
Hallo Leute ich habe führung in meinem Klan verloren. Ich bin nicht mehr der Klan Leader. Ich weiß nicht wie das dazu kommen könnte
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 pm
[quote="Rolman Oleg"]Hallo Leute ich habe führung in meinem Klan verloren. Ich bin nicht mehr der Klan Leader. Ich weiß nicht wie das dazu kommen könnte[/quote]

Greetings, mate.

Please refer to the Customer Care team for this question. Just access their form from the in-game button. They'll contact you shortly.

Thanks! :)
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:59 pm
[quote="heavymetal25"]it's after new years and i'm still having problems and no ads on my pc so no credits except for the daily 15[/quote]

Hi heavymetal25,

Do you mind sharing your location? I'll try to check if there were any issues in your specific area.

Thanks.