Oussama Mahfoudh

Windows PC

crashing directly after opening the game

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:30 pm
when i open the game it directly crash i reinstall it and nothing same issue
no avatar

Ugur Ucar

Windows PC

When i playing team fight , after few minutes it says ''Connection with server has been lost '' i dont know why.. Please help me

Replay

Google Play (Android)

Здравия.Таже ситуация со вчерашнего дня как только игра проходит загрузку игровых данных то по истичению 5-10 секунд игра закрывается и всплывает окно для отправки отзыва и так далее ! Игру удалил и сново скачал,таже ситуация,теперь даже привязать аккаунт не успеваю,вылетает и всё.Так у всех или нет ?

p) всё вопрос более не актуален ! Проблема решена , игра в строю  ;) .удачи
no avatar

Savage King (SavageKing)

Google Play (Android)

So when I open up the game it automaticly crashes and sends me back to my home screen. I have level 47 with almost 10000 diamond dust and less than 10 credits. Help me Gameloft your my only hope.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:54 pm
Hi everyone,

We did encounter some issues after the update was released, but as far as I know, it was handled. Can you check again and let me know if you're still having trouble?

Thanks!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Well, I’m having issues with my daily and season progress disappearing.
g4626e

sporster

Windows PC

Hello there,
I can not connect. As soon as I start the game it crashes! it's been 2 days since it's not working properly anymore. I need several dozens of attempts to connect. An error message sometimes appears: "Failed to connect. Please check you rinternet connection and try again."
Problem..I'm connected !
How to do ?
My Tag Nr is g3h5ed. Thanks by advance for your help !!
Re
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:15 am
sporster wrote:
Hello there,
I can not connect. As soon as I start the game it crashes! it's been 2 days since it's not working properly anymore. I need several dozens of attempts to connect. An error message sometimes appears: "Failed to connect. Please check you rinternet connection and try again."
Problem..I'm connected !
How to do ?
Re

Hello sporster!

Have you tried restarting your device, by any chance? If this didn't help, re-installing the game usually solves this problem, but make sure you saved your game progress first by linking it to your social network.

If none of the above work, please make sure to contact our Customer Care by following this link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes. They'll do their best to help you out.

All the best!
no avatar

Panos P.

Windows PC

The same for me also. I get a black screen when i click to the icon and the game is not loading or it enters the initial screen for a few secs and then it crashes
DogTag: 664dh6

sporster

Windows PC

Lina FromGameloft wrote:
sporster wrote:
Hello there,
Problem..I'm connected !
How to do ?
Re

Hello sporster!

Have you tried restarting your device, by any chance? If this didn't help, re-installing the game usually solves this problem, but make sure you saved your game progress first by linking it to your social network.

If none of the above work, please make sure to contact our Customer Care by following this link: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes. They'll do their best to help you out.

All the best!

Hello Dear Linda,
Sadly it still does not work. I have obviously restarted several times launched my computer but without result. I will therefore contact my Customer Care!
Thank you all the same for the attempt!
Regards
Sporster