no avatar

Morten_Høy

Google Play (Android)

Ads not working

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:57 pm
Since yesterday it is not possible to get combat boxes, credit etc due to the fact that there are no ads

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:02 pm
The team is fixing it. Meanwhile, I recommend you to check this thread regularly. 😅
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Ccc1996x

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ads not working

Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 pm
My haweii p20 lite is the same I cannot watch any ads to get free rewards I was level 76 and only got new phone last week and now I don't even want to play the game because i can't even open a combat pack or even any ads for free credits it will take about x10 longer trying to even get up there. I won't be able to get free weapons or any packs for commanders so its impossible to level up fast . I don't even know how if they will fix please please sort the game out or I will just uninstall it's not worth all the effort when others are getting it for free!!
no avatar

KrazycoldB

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:57 pm
Sorry to post My issue in your topic, but i can't make a new topic. And sorry for my bad English, I'm not good English

My problem is, i buy the Golden shoulder Gun of class Sapper in Market and i lost 1500 Credit, from 3800 Credit to 2300 Credit But i don't have it. It still Loked. Please, help me. I like it and now i lost 1500 Credit for Nothing!

I hope Admin check and return my 1500 Credit or give me Golden shoulder Gun. Thank you! 

I want post my picture but i don't know how to post it. Sorry!
no avatar

rosab3th@outlook.com

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:06 am
Hello for about 4-5 days now my Ads are not working, any insight? I did chat with other online users and theirs is working, I have High Speed Internet, so no weak signal. Glitch? Also I reinstalled 3 times with no fix.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Ads not working

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:20 pm
Hi guys,

Sorry about this inconvenience, I assure you it's just temporary. The team is already working on fixing it. Please bear with us until we are able to implement fixes on all platforms. It's not going to take long now.

Thank you for understanding!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Ads not working

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:55 pm
KrazycoldB wrote:
Sorry to post My issue in your topic, but i can't make a new topic. And sorry for my bad English, I'm not good English

My problem is, i buy the Golden shoulder Gun of class Sapper in Market and i lost 1500 Credit, from 3800 Credit to 2300 Credit But i don't have it. It still Loked. Please, help me. I like it and now i lost 1500 Credit for Nothing!

I hope Admin check and return my 1500 Credit or give me Golden shoulder Gun. Thank you!

I want post my picture but i don't know how to post it. Sorry!

Hey KrazycoldB,

Do you mind contacting our Support Team from the in-game button? Just open the drop-down menu from the arrow on the top-right part of the screen, then hit Settings, and on the left, you'll see a Customer Care button.

It's a good idea to reach out to them directly since they are the ones able to investigate and reimburse any missing items from your inventory.

Regarding adding a profile pic in your Forum Profile, it's pretty easy - just go to the Settings icon > Edit Account Settings > Edit Avatar > Choose File. 😊

Hope my instructions help!
Good luck!
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (335.77 KiB) Viewed 152 times