no avatar

Morten_Høy

Google Play (Android)

Bugs on Android

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:50 pm
I have played for a little over a month, so forgive me if if these bugs is just me being a newbie (and sorry for the English spelling, I am danish).
1. Before the update you could see when the hair trigger core was being used due to the red on the fire buttons . Now you can not see if it is activated or not..

2. If I use recon with armor and cores and switch to another class, even though it is a different armor and cores, the cores from the armor (in which I started the match) is being used on the armor with other cores..

3 not sure if this is a bug, but even though my team is winning and I get maybe 6 kills, I get - 18 points.. Does not make sense to me.. 

4 you can not use the cores on different armors.  It doesn't work  but it should right?

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:58 pm
1. The fire button will turn red only when you equip with the Scorcher core.

2. I don't quite understand your exact meaning in this one.

3. This is normal - currently gain and deduction of rating scores at the end of each match mainly depends on how fast Experience Points are acquired per minute.

4. Most offensive and defensive cores are universal while most utility cores are specific to each class.
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Morten_Høy

Google Play (Android)

Re: Bugs on Android

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:40 pm
Thanks for the answer, I just learned something new awesome.
2. If I equip let us say recon with Kanata armor with hair trigger (and scorcher) the fire button is red while playing.. Now I die and I am changing to heavy class with let us say werewolf armor without hair trigger and scorcher.. While playing the fire button is still red but it should not be.

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:28 pm
It's my pleasure. For your 2nd question, if that's the case could you double-check if you have equipped with Scorcher on both Werewolf and Kanata in the Loadout menu?
Forum Helper
Remember to keep calm and be friendly - it's just a game.
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Morten_Høy

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:52 pm
Yes sure, and I don't have scorcher equipped. I am not sure about this, but it seems like the problem only occur when I use Kanata armor with recon from the beginning of the match.. Let me check it out properly and get back to you.

HeadSPLATT

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 am
Hey if you haven't noticed thet don't give a dam. It's more fluff, more hopeful sales... No fixes no communication about the plague of hackers and bugs.
Dogtag 03572 (F those new ones)
HεдdδΡLДТТ™

Drain the swamp of lousy Devs!

Sorry if I've left a bad taste in your mouth.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:05 am
I'm currently having my time with MCVS, but not sure how long can that game hold up now that it's also starting to become horribly unbalanced...
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Bugs on Android

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:26 pm
HeadSPLATT wrote:
Hey if you haven't noticed thet don't give a dam. It's more fluff, more hopeful sales... No fixes no communication about the plague of hackers and bugs.

Hi there HeadSPLATT,

Just a friendly reminder that when you post on the Forum, you follow the Guidelines. I took the liberty of editing this post for you, so just refrain from advertising from now on.

Thanks!
See you around! 😊