no avatar

Maxim9818

Windows Phone

error!

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:27 am
When I start up modern combat 5 on my windows phone 8.1 it says error!
Failed to connect! Please check your internet connection and try again. What's wrong? How to fix it?
Attachments
wp_ss_20181202_0001.png
Windows phone 8.1
wp_ss_20181202_0001.png (324.47 KiB) Viewed 336 times

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

error!

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am
Hi Maxim9818, you got this error on WiFi or on mobile data network? Have you tried with a different internet connection?

Replay

Google Play (Android)

Тоже проблема нет-нет всплывает,но после потверждения (ОК),загрузку производит.В это раз совсем глухо , стоит долго и после нескольких раз потверждений кнопкой (ОК) данные незагружаются!Чистил кэш игры и так далее , проблема таже без изменения.Пришлось удалить полностью игру и сново загрузить...проходишь начальные уровни,обучение и после при синхронизации с учётной записью(подключить) сново такая ошибка два раза подряд пробовал невыходит.Досих пор войти не могу...в чём проблема ?

Всё проблема решена ! Игра нормализовалась . удачи .
no avatar

Sujit Kushwaha

Google Play (Android)

Re: error!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:48 pm
When i am opning game always show "failed to connect internet". Please fix my issue.
I am tried different connections not solve my problem. Always showing error!!!
Platform - ANDROID
DogTag  -  g568750
Issue     -   Failed to connect internet, please try again!!
no avatar

Discursive

Windows PC

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:05 pm
Same error. It always says "Failed to connect" when trying to start any multiplayer session… Already on Friday. Is there any solution coming up?
no avatar

Ugettinpaid

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:35 pm
Hello all, i’m New to the forum and it appears that you cannot post a topic, which makes it impossible for me to report this as a thread, if the moderators could help that would be appreciated.  

I’m here to report an issue that i’m Noticing on my iPad Pro 10.5. Everytime i try to matchmake into a team battle I’m being sent into a strange never-full version of battle royal where it’s just waiting for players endlessly. Please look into this bug in your match making system. You can reach out to me via my forum e-mail for anything urgent or data you need. Thank you for your time.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

error!

Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:17 pm
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, we encountered some connection issues about a week ago, but since then it should have been fixed for everybody. Are any of you guys still having the same error?

Thanks!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

error!

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:00 pm
Hi Ugettinpaid! :)

You're right about not being able to open a new thread just yet. As a new member, you first need to posts tree times. So don't worry about it, you're fine. :) It's just how the Forum works.

Regarding your issue, I think it's best to try to contact our in-game Customer Care Team - they'll be able to investigate and get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!
no avatar

'Αρης Ξυνός

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:29 am
Hi Lina from Gameloft! No it hasn't been fixed for me. Every time i open the game it says the same thing about the error and the internet connection. I've been having this issue for 4 days now
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

error!

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:31 pm
[quote="'Αρης Ξυνός"]Hi Lina from Gameloft! No it hasn't been fixed for me. Every time i open the game it says the same thing about the error and the internet connection. I've been having this issue for 4 days now[/quote]

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're still encountering issues. Here are a few things you could try:

1. Restart your router, and make sure your Wi-Fi connection is stable and the signal is strong, or the game is not going to work properly.
2. Close all the apps running in the background.
3. Temporarily disable your firewall and/or anti-virus software.
4. Maybe try uninstalling the game and then downloading it again - just in case some of the assets you downloaded when you were installing or updating weren't downloaded correctly. But be careful, uninstalling the game may erase your current save data. You have to be logged in with your social account to be able to save your progress.

Please keep me posted and let me know if any of the above worked for you!
Good luck! 😉