jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Re: Rewards for watching an ad

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:50 pm
Thank you Gameloft. The issue is resolved now for me. 

Great customer support. Really thank Mr. Hristo for following up with concern department and resolving the issue.=16px
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 am
nicocojo wrote:
It seems the problem is solved with me, at least today, I'll see tomorrow.
Possibly it has to do with the location of the temporary internet files of the app/game.

Can you explain how?. What did you do to solve the problem?
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:51 am
jayant.vg@gmail.com wrote:

Great customer support. Really thank Mr. Hristo for following up with concern department and resolving the issue.=16px

Good for you.  GL has not solved my problem after many follow ups and after three months.

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:32 am
Shahab wrote:

Good for you.  GL has not solved my problem after many follow ups and after three months.

I raised the ticket for "WATCH AD" is not being enabled in New Weapon Event. Mr. Hristo from GL had sent atleast 4 update emails in 24 hours and he followed with the development team and got this issue resolved for me.

I feel sorry for you Shahab. As they have mentioned on Facebook, AD may not be available in Iran. I hope one day your issue will be resolved. Once the issue is resolved please share the good news and we will be happy for you.

no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:06 am
Shahab wrote:

I raised the ticket for "WATCH AD" is not being enabled in New Weapon Event. Mr. Hristo from GL had sent atleast 4 update emails in 24 hours and he followed with the development team and got this issue resolved for me.

I feel sorry for you Shahab. As they have mentioned on Facebook, AD may not be available in Iran. I hope one day your issue will be resolved. Once the issue is resolved please share the good news and we will be happy for you.

It is kind of funny. On one hand Iranian regime which is being run by stupide mullahs is destroying Iran and killing and torturing Iranian people to stay in power and steal Iranian resources and on the other hand the free and democratic powers and countries are also punishing people of Iran for having such mullahs in power. I wish for a day that all people in the world live in peace and harmony together in our small plant called earth. LONG LIVE FREEDOM
no avatar

nicocojo

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 pm
Shahab wrote:
nicocojo wrote:
It seems the problem is solved with me, at least today, I'll see tomorrow.
Possibly it has to do with the location of the temporary internet files of the app/game.

Can you explain how?. What did you do to solve the problem?

I have let Windows set the temporary internet files back to the standard locations.
I don't know if that solved the problem or that MC5 solved the problem...

no avatar

Kuloglu

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:33 am
Hi. I have been trying to watch an ad but it says ‘your connection is too low to watch a video’. There is nothing wrong about my connection. I have tried many different connection different wi-fi or mobil internet but it doesnt work. Then i  changed my game center connection or tried to reinstall but still the same problem. I can play the game on online (multiplayer) but the same internet connection is not working to play a video. I dont get it. 
Could you help me? I want to watch the ads to get some credits or packs and etc.