no avatar

nicocojo

Apple (iOS)

Re: Rewards for watching an ad

Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:12 pm
I have the same problem for 2 months now in mc5 on a windows computer.
This is very annoying ! I don't think the country is the reason, I live in Belgium, since before december I could watch adds and receive credits and open packs.
I hope that this will be solved as soon as possible !
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Rewards for watching an ad

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:22 pm
Hi all,

Please know that it's not the matter of a particular country, but more of a region. If you wish to know more details, please check with Customer Service - they hold more information about this. Just know is that this is not a bug, and we're not sure when and if there will be any changes to this matter.

Thank you for understanding.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:25 pm
Shahab wrote:
My problem has not been solved either despite TSY follow ups after such a long time

Hi Shahab,

Unfortunately, it's been reported that in-game ads are sometimes not available, depending on your geographical region.

Sorry, mate!
Hi Lina,
Thank you for finally giving me an answer since on my very first quote on this forum I worte " I wonder whether there is really a server problem or the Country that I live in!!!!!! " 

Sorry for the delay then. :) This matter is somewhat new and we don't hold that many information at this point.

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:52 pm
Shahab wrote:
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Shahab wrote:
My problem has not been solved either despite TSY follow ups after such a long time

Hi Shahab,

Unfortunately, it's been reported that in-game ads are sometimes not available, depending on your geographical region.

Sorry, mate!

Hi Lina,
Thank you for finally giving me an answer since on my very first quote on this forum I worte " I wonder whether there is really a server problem or the Country that I live in!!!!!! " 

@Shahab: Which geography you belong to? even I have the same issue. Just wanted to confirm that i will never be able to watch ADS and get blue prints or credits.

no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:14 am
I live in Iran which is in the Middle East. Nicocojo wrote on this post that he lives in Belgium and has the same problem too.

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 am
Thanks Shahab. So, the AD is not available in Iran, Belgium and India.

BTW: There is a new event to get the weapon by watching ad. As per MC5 Facebook, this event is not available in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Seychelles, Sudan & Syria. But they have not mentioned about Belgium or India. Anyway, this event is also not working for me.
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:59 pm
Hey guys,

For clarifications about the countries the ads are not available in, please reach Customer Care. They know for sure.

Thanks!

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:47 pm
I did indeed and this is the reply...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

I'm sorry to learn you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please do the following:

Make sure no one else is connected to your WiFi Network
Make sure you are not running any Streaming or P2P Software on your WiFi Network connection.
Make sure signal strength is maximum.

If the problem still persists, please shut down your device, restart your WiFi router, restart your device, reconnect to WiFi and try again.

Please, get back to me with the outcome, we are looking forward to your reply.

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:51 pm
Regarding New Weapon Event, I am just wondering how Gameloft is controlling the ADs not to be available in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Seychelles, Sudan & Syria.

I believe, MC5 is just not pushing the AD for selected users.
no avatar

nicocojo

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:45 pm
It seems the problem is solved with me, at least today, I'll see tomorrow.
Possibly it has to do with the location of the temporary internet files of the app/game.