Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Rewards for watching an ad

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:09 pm
Shahab wrote:
Why I can not see my post on forum?

Hi Shahab,

First of all, is the ADs issue solved for you? :)

Regarding you not being able to see your post, try clearing your cache and cookies, then reload the page. Did you test on different browsers by any chance? And can you share the link with us?

Thanks!
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Re: Rewards for watching an ad

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:46 am
Hi Lina,
No the problem with ADs has not been solved yet but TSY is following up the case with GL.
TSY sent me a PM and said the reason that I couldn't see the post was because it had been moved to Sub-Forum.
Thank you
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:29 am
Great! :) Thanks!
no avatar

Unforgiven2

Windows PC

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:32 pm
Is there something wrong with the ads?  I don't have access to the ads at all, the icon for it is not there.  

I am posting here because I can't make a new post, the post new thread button is not there.  I also can't send any messages to anyone.  Why am I not able to make a new thread?  Do I need a certain amount of posts or what?  I activated my account like it asked for but nothing.
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:02 am
My problem has not been solved either despite TSY follow ups after such a long time

Fausto Mancini

Windows Phone

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:02 pm
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I can not create a new thread, so I try to write here.
Windows, recently announced to end with support for mobile phones in December of this year. I have a Lumia 950 with Windows 10, and I play for some time, at Modern Combat 5. I read that you can not transfer your progress on IOS or Android, but I would like to ask if you can transfer your progress, even irreversibly, on those devices. This year, I'll be forced to switch devices, but I'm afraid of losing all my progress. I offer my greetings, I await answer
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Hello Unforgiven2, Fausto Mancini,

Welcome to the MC5 Community Forum. :)
When creating a new account, you are required to post 3 messages before being able to open up your own thread. This is part of our anti-spamming system.

@Fausto - please contact Customer Service, explain your situation to them and ask them to find a suitable solution. Good luck!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:01 pm
[quote="Shahab"]My problem has not been solved either despite TSY follow ups after such a long time[/quote]

Hi Shahab,

Unfortunately, it's been reported that in-game ads are sometimes not available, depending on your geographical region.

Sorry, mate!
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:25 am
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
Shahab wrote:
My problem has not been solved either despite TSY follow ups after such a long time

Hi Shahab,

Unfortunately, it's been reported that in-game ads are sometimes not available, depending on your geographical region.

Sorry, mate!

Hi Lina,
Thank you for finally giving me an answer since on my very first quote on this forum I worte " I wonder whether there is really a server problem or the Country that I live in!!!!!! " 

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:43 am
- ALSO NOTE - some antivirus software can block ad's from what I have researched