no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Rewards for watching an ad

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:48 am
It has been over three months since rewards for watching ads and the gifts sections in my MC5 has been grey and not working. I made a ticket while ago and after few mails I received an answer that they are aware of the problem and since I live in Iran due to some servers problems there is nothing that can been done for me. I wonder whether there is really a server problem or the Country that I live in!!!!!!
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Re: Rewards for watching an ad

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:59 am
This is the ticket ID 17244654 that I made today again to see whether the problem can be solved!!!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:31 pm
Did you reinstall the game?
g4626e

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:04 pm
Hi Shahab,

Did you ask agents to escalate your ticket to the Technical Department? The issue will definitely be fixed in this way.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:01 am
I did reinstall the game but still have the same problem. I also received the following message;
 "Hello,Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this problem. We appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right.I know how inconvenient it can be on your part, and I can imagine how much you want an urgent resolution to this issue.I want to assure you that it's a known issue and our developers are currently working to fix it.Please accept our apologies for these inconveniences and thank you for your patience.Hoping for your utmost understanding regarding this matter.If you have any further problems with the game, please feel free to contact us back.Best regards,-------------------------------YarinaCustomer Care Agent"

Two months ago when I tried to fix this problem I received the same text from gameloft.

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 am
Hi Shahab,

In this case, I suggest you to create a new support ticket via the in-game button (by using another email address if you want), briefly state your issue (I can't watch ads because the buttons disappears or are greyed out), attach some relevant screenshots and ask them to directly escalate all the information to the Technical Department.

Indeed, this kind of issues are being looked into and will be fixed by the Devs, however, IMO they are still supposed to be treated as individual cases.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:24 am
Ugh. I know we’re all experiencing various glitches. Perhaps the devs don’t even know about them all. So yeah, keep tapping that support button.
g4626e

no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Re:

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:38 am
TSY wrote:
Hi Shahab,

In this case, I suggest you to create a new support ticket via the in-game button (by using another email address if you want), briefly state your issue (I can't watch ads because the buttons disappears or are greyed out), attach some relevant screenshots and ask them to directly escalate all the information to the Technical Department.

Indeed, this kind of issues are being looked into and will be fixed by the Devs, however, IMO they are still supposed to be treated as individual cases.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

I made another support ticket via the in-game button just now as you suggested and included screen shot and my dog tag number e3hf73  . My ticket ID is 17249914.
I also asked to escalate the information to the technical department as you suggested.

I hope to get a result this time.
Thank you

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 am
I hope they make it up to you with some back-pay in credits.
g4626e

no avatar

Shahab

Windows PC

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:31 am
Jon_Blackburn wrote:
I hope they make it up to you with some back-pay in credits.

Thanks