Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Re: Slow Controls

Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:18 am
Gabriel from Gameloft wrote:
Hi, please contact Customer Care team via in game button and they will take a closer look into this :)

😂
🤣
😭

You are too funny Gabriel!  What Customer Service?!
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
- Voltaire

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Slow Controls

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:13 am
Hi Fªsin8, after you submit your ticket to Customer Care team, you can share your ticket id here and I'll check it :)
no avatar

aggroc

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:51 pm
Using iPhone XS here - same thing with the latency on touchscreen controls. Very frustrating, very annoying. Feels like playing with thimbles over your fingers.

Also: I don't know why this happens - but playing with touchscreen on the iPhone XS seems to collude with other touch controls (like the fixed messaging speech bubble on the left side of the screen), thus making the camera control suddenly flip around like crazy.

Please fix this. It's becoming less and less fun to play lately...
no avatar

Alexis Marx

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:45 am
Help Please!!! 

Ticket # 17082936. Lost all progress after updating. I was playing for almost 2hrs then when I went back to menu to change armor cores, MC5 said they’re awarding me Veteran status, then gave me 5k credits, however, all my progress were reset. From level 140 and unlocking all prestige, most armors and armor cores, I went back to level 1 with no weapons or anything. 

Please help!!! Has this issue ever happened to you? What did you do to fix it? I don’t want the Veteran status or the 5k if it means I lose everything. 

Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:56 am
aggroc wrote:
Using iPhone XS here - same thing with the latency on touchscreen controls. Very frustrating, very annoying. Feels like playing with thimbles over your fingers.

Also: I don't know why this happens - but playing with touchscreen on the iPhone XS seems to collude with other touch controls (like the fixed messaging speech bubble on the left side of the screen), thus making the camera control suddenly flip around like crazy.

Please fix this. It's becoming less and less fun to play lately...

I have the same issue on both an iPhone X and XS.  Where is the hot fix, Gameloft?  Or will we have to wait until Update 25?

And while your at it, please make that annoying chat button moveable.
- Voltaire
no avatar

aggroc

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:55 pm
I just gave playing MC5 on my iPhone XS another shot.

But, together with the quite terrible lags happening lately (and mentioned in this forum elsewhere), it's practically useless for me to play the game as it stands - unless I'm looking for a very frustrating experience. The touchscreen controls are responding either with annoying latency or, very often, they respond rather weirdly (no response at all / sudden camera view flipping while moving / no response while aiming).

I scored higher when I played this on an iPhone 6 (though its old processor sucked) - but now, on my new state-of-the-art iPhone XS, it all starts to feel like the game itself isn't ready for the new tech.

And I'd love you to prove me wrong - please use your chance to fix this. It's all very weird and absolutely no fun.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Slow Controls

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:02 pm
Hi Alexis Marx, our Customer Care agent already solved your ticket :) Please connect to a WiFi network before opening the game :)
no avatar

aggroc

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:41 pm
Ok - that's it.

I'm out of the game until this issue gets solved. I now have all my controls set to 100% sensitivity on my iPhone XS - and it's not getting any better.

It feels like I'm controlling an aged and constantly exhausted soldier through the battlefield, no chance of winning or exceeding in my usual league level anymore. Also, the lagging isn't getting any better. Makes no sense to play atm. Doesn't seem to attract much interest in the admins on this board, either. So I'm off MC5 for the time being. Wake me up when this got fixed - or some admin finally sees fit to address this issue.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:49 pm
You can try to turn off "Smooth aim" in the Controls settings if you have it turned on. I had the sensitivity issue as well at the beginning of the update, but I "solved" it by doing so.
AR is love, AR is life.

Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 am
Quang N. wrote:
You can try to turn off "Smooth aim" in the Controls settings if you have it turned on. I had the sensitivity issue as well at the beginning of the update, but I "solved" it by doing so.

Thanks for the tip, but sadly it did not help.  With Smooth Aim off, movement becomes super sensitive.
- Voltaire