rishadbdhiphop

Windows PC

I Dnt Know Why This Happening To Me..

Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:20 am
I Played 20+ matches Nd Didnt Even Got 10 credits...Its Like 0%chance for me to get credits...Credits Is Most Rare Thing For Me Now...Why This Happening... :(
no avatar

Abdallah f

Windows PC

i have the same issue and i open the topic for this but no one help!

rishadbdhiphop

Windows PC

They Only Listen To Paragon Players Not us :)

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Re: I Dnt Know Why This Happening To Me..

Fri May 10, 2019 12:30 am
They changed how often the credits get given a couple of updates ago. Now its very rare you get them.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Before the credit rarity update, I was actually able to buy things by playing the game and doing well. I was able to buy kommander and sapper. Now, I gotta watch ads, wait for challenges and league rewards if I want credits.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Re: I Dnt Know Why This Happening To Me..

Mon May 13, 2019 12:37 pm
Well, I’m a Paragon player, and all I ask for is Paragon’s 5th core back, Berserker Rage core to be made available, and Support to be combat effective. You don’t see me being listened to.
g4626e

no avatar

IGOTDATSAUCE

Windows PC

well a few years ago we didn't have leauge rewards or as many options to get free credits or packs. there was no such things as getting free weapon packs or free special class packs then so why worry it's a decnt trade off to get new players the guns. it is possible to get credits still. and for the record lots of credits and ways to get them= lots of fools doing glitches and bad things to the game. remember last year people getting oni and kemono by opening 1000 packs and being vip 1 with 30 hours playtime? at least gameloft tries to make fair play guys