Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Multiplayer lagging

Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:15 pm
Thank you for sharing this info here. We are still looking for a solution :)
no avatar

NagendraS

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer lagging

Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:44 pm
It's damn funny.... Man...that devs couldn't find a solution from the last two months and it's still continuing now or u all just need a year or two to find solution. Please tell me the approx date when my issue will be solved or i gonna uninstall it, i don't have any patience to tolerate it.
no avatar

NagendraS

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:39 pm
Gabriel, and how much time do you all need to fix my issue, it's enough. Now it's going to be three months but the devs still cudnt figured out my issue. Now u and the customer care are just wasting my time just by replying that devs are still looking into,and what's left there to look into, haven't they completed looking from the last three months. One of the worst service ever received. Devs must be busy in BR mode and why the hell they will see my matter.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:50 pm
I think the is from the amount of traffic hitting the servers. They can either buy a bunch of better servers, and possibly service, or wait until everyone leaves.
g4626e

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Multiplayer lagging

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:22 am
Hi NagendraS, there are multiple causes for the lag, it takes time to test all the possibilities :)
no avatar

aggroc

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:11 am
I'm using an iPhone XS and do have a 100 Mbit connection at my disposal - but when I play it just feels like I'm at least 1-0.5 seconds behind everybody's game time.

I'm a level 140 player with most of my equipment maxed out, but when I'm in a multiplayer game lately it just feels like I'm back to my beginner steps - as even the weakest weapons suddenly seem to have a "one shot kill" effect on me. Combined with the iPhone X/XS touchscreen controls issue (latency) already noticed by other players here, it's becoming very very very frustrating to play.

I'm playing in Germany, btw.
no avatar

NagendraS

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:29 am
Gabriel from Gameloft wrote:
Hi NagendraS, there are multiple causes for the lag, it takes time to test all the possibilities :)

Gabriel, i think its latency issue not lag
no avatar

NagendraS

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:38 pm
Gabriel, do i need a year to wait for the issue to be solved or uninstall it.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:09 am
Well, you can't actually force Gabriel to do something, because that's not his job. He's a Community Manager, not a game developer. Therefore, all he can do is just like you: report the issue to the dev team and hope for the best, that's all. Anything else is beyond his control.
AR is love, AR is life.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Windows Phone

Multiplayer lagging

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:27 am
Hi NagendraS, I will give you more details as soon as Dev Team has a solution for this :)